the thread about nothing...

I won't be using PayPal anymore for transactions. Seller scammed me and they're giving them more time to hold my funds so that they can prove their side. I have up to a month of email that shows that they haven't acted in good faith.

I won't be using PayPal anymore for transactions. Seller scammed me and they're giving them more time to hold my funds so that they can prove their side. I have up to a month of email that shows that they haven't acted in good faith.
If you paid using credit card, file a chargeback through your CC company. Otherwise, there is not much you can do but wait and hope for the best.

If you paid using credit card, file a chargeback through your CC company. Otherwise, there is not much you can do but wait and hope for the best.

I'm going to do just that. The last thing I wanted to do is going to my CC company because I thought PayPal would actually look out for the buyer given the protection.

What is the problem, you did not receive it or was it not as described?

They never shipped. Reached out to them asking for a tracking number and they won't respond. They tried to say I didn't pay and I sent them a screenshot of the receipt. They've gone radio silent since.

They never shipped. Reached out to them asking for a tracking number and they won't respond. They tried to say I didn't pay and I sent them a screenshot of the receipt. They've gone radio silent since.
It should be easy for you to win the dispute if they don't even have a tracking number.

tenor.gif

I applied for a job and they asked me to update my resume with any experience I had in the last year since my graduation. I obviously don't have any or I would've put something on. Apparently a 'gap year' isn't a thing in asia

Does anyone remember a girls pic they used to used for “teen” sites? She looked like she could’ve been Asian or Latina, cute face and had long, thick black hair.
I need a pic of her.

Got made to look stupid at work because a teammate didn't check his work when he decided to take it upon himself to consolidate my project into his. It goes out and I see that the older mailing was deployed. I specifically set it up my way to avoid any user error.

Back
Top Bottom