the thread about nothing...

Yep when I was younger I went to that gym. When I visit fam I'll go with my boy sometimes. That's a poppin gym to get shut down lol
It sucks because that’s practically one of the first 24 hours fitness around and they get all the hand me downs. The treads are always down and the bathrooms always have problems, but they have made improvements in other areas.

yea it’s a decent size gym to close for so long. The other one is High St but the weight area is closing for 10 days starting Sunday.

I’ve heard LAFitness is really nice. Is that the more popular gym around SoCal? How much are memberships going for there?

No idea, I'm in NJ :lol:
There are LA Fitness locations around me though and I think price when I checked was around $30-40/month. I've been once on a free trial when they just opened and it was okay. I like my 24 better and there are several locations within 20 minutes of me.

Used my epipen for the first time last night and surprisingly it doesn’t hurt. I thought that shot would but naw bro. **** was easy.

Got too much epinephrine flowing through you to be bothered by a little needle prick.

Did you go to the hospital afterwards?

That’s still a good deal for $50 a year even if they did close the court at 12am.

100+ degree is just too hot for anything ahah. Gonna get heat stroke playing in that heat.
Yeah, but I utilize the indoor basketball facility like a 2nd home. I would come in around 8pm and leave at 6am at times. Luckily the 2nd 24hr didn't pull any nonsense like that. The only thing is quality of the people that attend that 24 didn't get me sign up a for year. (Some cat brought a gun and was about to let off, cause he was losing). I'm good.

Got too much epinephrine flowing through you to be bothered by a little needle prick.

Did you go to the hospital afterwards?
Lol true. Yeah I did. my doctor told me the very first time I got the epipen that whenever you use it go straight to ER because you might have a 2nd allergic reaction after the Benadryl and epipen wears off. Plus my asthma is already an issue still so on top of worrying about my throat closing I got asthma to deal with :rofl: .

home-alone-battle-plan.jpg

c5a5c36cc635f5b296de0e844c1d5c21.jpg

Netflix did Home Alone in their "Movies that Made Us" series.

Yeah, but I utilize the indoor basketball facility like a 2nd home. I would come in around 8pm and leave at 6am at times. Luckily the 2nd 24hr didn't pull any nonsense like that. The only thing is quality of the people that attend that 24 didn't get me sign up a for year. (Some cat brought a gun and was about to let off, cause he was losing). I'm good.
Seems like some of you guys don’t sleep :lol:. Most 24 hrs bring in a lot of the street folks, I think any 24 hrs establishments do...not just the gym. But that dude that brought out a gun is just trippin haha. I remember you mentioning it when that happened or maybe it was another incident.

Unfortunately my main 24 isn't actually open 24 hours because of local laws. They're open from 5AM-11PM. The staff usually shut the lights off by 10:45-10:50PM so for a few possessions we'll be playing in the dark :lol:

The ones by me that are open 24 hrs attract some 'hood' clientele. The type to argue after every play and occasionally throw hands.

I'm all for physical play but I'm there to box out, not knock out.

Unfortunately my main 24 isn't actually open 24 hours because of local laws. They're open from 5AM-11PM. The staff usually shut the lights off by 10:45-10:50PM so for a few possessions we'll be playing in the dark :lol:

The ones by me that are open 24 hrs attract some 'hood' clientele. The type to argue after every play and occasionally throw hands.

I'm all for physical play but I'm there to box out, not knock out.
They call it 24 hour fitness but close at 11pm.
21DCEC98-E384-4F28-AD26-18D14D5A6BD6.png

This was over the summer at my 24 by my crib. Not a video*
Screenshot_20191213-152555.png

Luckily these guys were friends... but hands get thrown at my gym.

You're in the bay right, what is this place?
Barney’s Gourmet Burgers. There’s multiple locations.

Barney’s Gourmet Burgers. There’s multiple locations.

You know what’s up!!:pimp: one of the best spots in the city.

Back
Top Bottom