the thread about nothing...

I had that experience last year. I was on the fence. Then I was out when the OG ultra boosts dropped.

Still copped though. cuz I'm a sucka.

But I'm in these streets for these breds. might be my favorite shoe. Secured on SNKRS but trying to get a pair in hand today and half size down.
Success
20191214_172609.jpg

Also...NEED!
20191214_154626.jpg

Same place I got my prom suit from has this ***** on sale right now...RIGHT NOW...fairly certain I am going to cave.

Cool *** place. Owner has pics of him and Chicago's/Pistons Isiah Thomas hanging up.

Ended up going 8 and half months, without the smoking or drinking. Caved a bit and been burning dro for like a month. And drank a few times. Gonna end up starting back on this sober journey again, realized I have a lot to work on still. Kinda salty about the relapse but **** happens.
7 months clean here. I’ve been fiending, but I know I’ll also feel the same way you did. Just try to beat your 8 months and go from there.

Saw Trevor Noah live last night. Obviously hilarious but I’m more impressed with how talented this man is and how much work he had to put in to get where he’s at, at such a young age.

Especially with having somewhat of a rough Upbringing. Being born in South Africa under apartheid and making it to where he is now, just blows my mind. Dude is like the lebron of the entertainment industry, minus the hate.

Back
Top Bottom