the thread about nothing...

Tom Hiddleston. Actor.

Born: February 9, 1981
2+9+1+9+8+1=30
3+0=3

tenor.gif

9's are highly adaptive but their lives are up and down. They go from high to low and vice versa. Life will present obstacles or challenges to overcome but also a lot of upside. 9's are open to trying new things but sometimes find themselves associating with the wrong people and could get hooked on vices.

Stomach hurts and I need to take a ****.

it’s days like this when I know I’m blessed that I work from home on wed and thurs. Hate taking a **** in the office

I’ve never hated NYC more than I do right now. At this point I’d honestly be surprised if I got on a subway car that didn’t smell like rotting human flesh. **** smells so bad I can taste it. Of course it’s like 5 minutes to the next stop.
Ahhh the good 'ole smells of our beloved NYC :D. Summer time with the high humidity are the worse with the curbside garbage bags...hate that ****. Subways a total different story, once you're underground the law don't apply down there. A complete free-for-all mayhem

Ahhh the good 'ole smells of our beloved NYC :D. Summer time with the high humidity are the worse with the curbside garbage bags...hate that ****. Subways a total different story, once you're underground the law don't apply down there. A complete free-for-all mayhem
NYC seems interesting haha.

Back
Top Bottom