the thread about nothing...

BAA8DFC2-FB07-4E82-95E5-D552D04F5F1A.jpeg

Time for me 5o get my freakyconspiracy theory on.

Houston Rockets were told to tank the season so the NBA can get rid of Morey to appease China. Morey will be forced into a 2 year suspension and will be hired by the Knicks in the 2022 offseason.

Time for me 5o get my freakyconspiracy theory on.

Houston Rockets were told to tank the season so the NBA can get rid of Morey to appease China. Morey will be forced into a 2 year suspension and will be hired by the Knicks in the 2022 offseason.
They aren't tanking right now though. Unless you mean in the playoffs or next season ?

They aren't tanking. Once they get eliminated from the playoffs MDA, and Morey will be fired.
The word "tank" in my original post is not the same meaning it has for a sports franchise doing badly. They aren't losing every game purposefully. They are coming in below expectations...that is what I mean by "tank."

They arent meeting expectations. That is why most folks are fired.

Morey does not deserve to be fired whether this team disappoints this season or not. Hes one of the best GM's in the league and has consistently had Houston in a position to as avoid a full on rebuild...retooling and still making the playoffs. He should be allowed 1 down season where the results on the floor didn't match the expectations prior to the season.

But given that it's a freaky conspiracy, none of that matters. They have a disappointing season, houston has an excuse to fire Morey. More importantly, no team will touch him for at least a year. If that happens, I'm giving the whole situation side eye.

Back
Top Bottom