the thread about nothing...

even tickle me elmo knows the value of a toilet in the 21st century.
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer you should feel ashamed of a fictitious puppet practicing proper hygiene.
Elmo is lucky he does not have to pay bills and live with dirty roommates. He should be even more grateful he doesn't have to eat your burger.

Btw, did you try going back to the grocery store and show them your burger to ask for a refund on the ingredients?
:rofl::rofl:

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer ***enters conversation about how he poops without a toilet***
giphy.gif
Literally LOL'd :lol:

I love garlic on everything
But I’m realizing anytime I eat it I smell like it for 2 whole days.
my homie just said “you smell like Chinese food”
Lol I ate Chinese food yesterday at 12 😂

KHUFU KHUFU ,
I'm curious. What'd be your retort if told you sound "white"? Among other "observations" I'd rather stave off of. You get the gist.
Any underlying tones and $#@&?! I need your insight..

My family was all hyped when the ASG was announced for the chi...talking about yeah we finna go...save up some money for it...get a hotel and stay down there blah blah blah.

Figured my sister would flake but my older brother is flaking now. Just told him the prices for Saturday night was dropping and what price I was trying to hold out for...his response makes it clear it's not in his plans...smh. he does have a daughter in college, but this still ****ing blows. She was in college when he was talking that big **** 2 years ago too.

So if you’re married - is it wrong to apply t. 50/50 rule of the household, travel, etc if both is wrong?

Let’s say someone makes more money - the 70/30 rule applies?

Or should the breadwinner or just the man along bear all the bills? Does it makes you feel more of a man to do so?

KHUFU KHUFU ,
I'm curious. What'd be your retort if told you sound "white"? Among other "observations" I'd rather stave off of. You get the gist.
Any underlying tones and $#@&?! I need your insight..
White people did not create language, nor the expression of such. Black people were wearing silk and studying in University while white people were still crawling on all fours, painting themselves blue, and living in caves.

Back
Top Bottom