the thread about nothing...

294063-fast-food-nuggets-main-1500x1000.jpg

IMG_20200128_044238_768.jpg

Super randomly this 'hitop' BTM tag popped up right outside my building the other day. Was quite refreshing to see nowadays with the overflow of BS graffiti that unfortunately seems to be taking over SMH

edit: btw, im currently living back n forth between a couple cities, just depending on the week- and this was in charlotte NC, which is why i thought it was pretty random. when im back in nyc, hitop (among a grip of the other BTM cats are up all over, but not much- if at all down here in NC... ) def super stoked to see this :pimp:

Last edited:
Ain't gonna front though, the McDonald's chicken tenders was legit.
Pro tip: half off the price if you use the app.
Both times I’ve had it it was really dry and the way it peeled off it got stuck between my teeth like I was flossing.

I remember the first time I had a McChicken, it was 1989 in Hong Kong and I thought it was the best damn burger for Mcds, the US McDonald’s didn’t have the mcchicken yet at that time. The mayo used in Asia is diff from the ones here too.

IMG_20200128_044238_768.jpg

Super randomly this 'hitop' BTM tag popped up right outside my building the other day. Was quite refreshing to see nowadays with the overflow of BS graffiti that unfortunately seems to be taking over SMH

edit: btw, im currently living back n forth between a couple cities, just depending on the week- and this was in charlotte NC, which is why i thought it was pretty random. when im back in nyc, hitop (among a grip of the other BTM cats are up all over, but not much- if at all down here in NC... ) def super stoked to see this :pimp:
Popped it off in my dads province. I was told this is the very first graff ever in the whole area of Zambales. I haven’t painted in over 5 years a lil rusty
D6ECF33B-999E-4817-A413-FD2326884338.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom