the thread about nothing...

Go Go Power Rangers!
86279714_2700351663394333_7813671394150973440_n.jpg

Iesha backing it up :frown:

Just left the courts, game was 24 (for respect for Kobe) hit the game winner to call it a night.
#lifepath11thangs
AwHJqppCAAAiGtu.jpg

Heading my asz home.
Great asg btw.

Last edited:
Everything about the ending of that all star game was as fixed as I've ever seen anything.

It was obvious one of the Lakers players was supposed to win the game (harden passing up a wide open layup that would have gotten Team Lebron past the target score).

It was also obvious that when LBJ made the layup to get to 156 they kinda freaked out and realized next basket puts then at 158, not 157. I dont think rules were set on going over the target score, but for the pageantry of it all, they wanted to make sure they got to 157.

Also seems obvious that they told Team Giannis to foul on the possession. I'd like to watch the play again to see how Lowry even ended up on Davis. The foul was not the kind of foul I've ever seen in an all star game (a yank down of a player trying to get post position). I loved every bit of that last quarter right there until the foul...like,legitimately lost all hype about what I had just seen.

Ah well. Having done something I never thought I get the chance to do (attend all star weekend) I may have to readjust professional sports in my life

Didn’t seem fixed to me.

Seemed like refs were inconsistent. Not surprised since this level of effort is unusual in the game.

Harden passing up on a shot also not surprising since he’s a coward and LBj was even calling him out about it after the game.

Back
Top Bottom