the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif
3171b3c2be7952dcdcaa1a0e1e3ec8d5.jpg

i grew up liking most of the artists in the jersey collaboration...and i have always really enjoyed the nba...

but either im getting too old or the nba is getting too cheesy with the artist collaborations and the graffiti alternate jerseys (bed stuy/mavs)...

does anyone remember when the nba started implementing the bench dress code (allen iverson rule)...it seems like theyre sending mixed messages now...or maybe its just been so much time has passed and rap has ultimately become pop music

i grew up liking most of the artists in the jersey collaboration...and i have always really enjoyed the nba...

but either im getting too old or the nba is getting too cheesy with the artist collaborations and the graffiti alternate jerseys (bed stuy/mavs)...

does anyone remember when the nba started implementing the bench dress code (allen iverson rule)...it seems like theyre sending mixed messages now...or maybe its just been so much time has passed and rap has ultimately become pop music
With all these alternative jerseys and the nicknames it seems that Silver and co. Have been embracing hip hop culture for a while now. Dont think the dress code ever goes away though.

Like someone said earlier, the Iverson Rule had racism sprinkled on top. It might even was straight up an anti AI rule. Things got kinda lax once AI left.

when you go to work you should dress appropriately/professionally unless its your own business...whether its iverson or westbrook, its pretty silly...nobody here would go to work lookin like that

I started watching Gentefied on Netflix
I actually really like it. I just hate how they’re all using this fake “brown” accent lol
Reminds me of some co workers that will start talking to me and say what’s up “homie”

Back
Top Bottom