the thread about nothing...

Nouss Nouss alchemist iq alchemist iq
giphy.gif

3171b3c2be7952dcdcaa1a0e1e3ec8d5.jpg
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

Battle of The Spinners

1583519862416.jpeg

i would've loved this song had i heard it 1st, but it sounds like a blatant ripoff of the following:

i like it like it sonically, but i don't like it integrally:

vs
amazing rant. fabolous storytelling:

p.s.
i still have a hard time spelling fabulous. s/o to rap music.

It's hard to believe both these bands are making music. Saw Suicidal opened for Megadeth yrs ago.

How is WSS? Houston just got one(on the sw), I’ve been meaning to take a peak.

My local one is huge. It’s self serve so you can look for your size or try on shoes. They don’t have a stockroom unless it’s upcoming weekend release shoes. Pretty much what you see is all they have.

I sent some sheets over to one of our clients. Took me about 10 minutes.
he was so thankful he overnighted 12 wine bottles from his vineyard. Each bottle runs for about $30 each
It was a real nice gesture
And a nice way to step into my weekend 😎

CEO (who’s usually cool dude) just called and asked why I ordered something, I’m explaining why and he says “next time I’m up there , show me what these are” and hung up

I go to check my purchase order to see if it was a crazy price ...... was only $320

that just pissed me off ..... next time he in the city I’m telling him square up lol

CEO (who’s usually cool dude) just called and asked why I ordered something, I’m explaining why and he says “next time I’m up there , show me what these are” and hung up

I go to check my purchase order to see if it was a crazy price ...... was only $320

that just pissed me off ..... next time he in the city I’m telling him square up lol
Yeen gon do **** ! :lol:

**** is wild at companies man. Saw some 6 figure making exec hire a 6 figure engineer working on multi-million dollar contracts with equipment worth millions and cats nickel and diming for a 100 dollar monitor for him.

Back
Top Bottom