the thread about nothing...

11232884_1574568099498145_254866870_n.jpg

Dad-in-Law's older brother had a stroke last night and diagnosis is that he may pass anytime now.

When the news broke, my wife called her dad to tell the news and he just flipped with an attitude and wanted to know what we wanted to eat for dinner and not worry about her uncle. We tell him to not worry about it and come home. He comes home and is knocking on the front door furiously, so I run to open it and he starts berating me about why no one isn't answering the phone and why my brother-in-law isn't answering his phone. So I open the screen door and he realizes it was me and did a 180 and politely asked me to open the garage. :smh: So they get settled, we eat dinner, and he's just all over the place with the tasks he's doing in the house and giving attitude to my wife and everyone else.

He finally goes to the hospital to see his brother and returns about 2hrs later and was completely chill. He didn't say anything about his brother's condition and he went to bed right away.

It was just interesting how he copes with things like this or just how people cope with news of their sibling on the verge of passing. Had to tell my wife not to take it personally and that it's his way of handling the news. He's already stressed having to care of her mom who is going through chemo and now probably has to deal with the planning because none of siblings take initiative to do the planning for anything.

I was just saying that this weekend. If it drops more I’m booking a trip to Hawaii.

Dad-in-Law's older brother had a stroke last night and diagnosis is that he may pass anytime now.

When the news broke, my wife called her dad to tell the news and he just flipped with an attitude and wanted to know what we wanted to eat for dinner and not worry about her uncle. We tell him to not worry about it and come home. He comes home and is knocking on the front door furiously, so I run to open it and he starts berating me about why no one isn't answering the phone and why my brother-in-law isn't answering his phone. So I open the screen door and he realizes it was me and did a 180 and politely asked me to open the garage. :smh: So they get settled, we eat dinner, and he's just all over the place with the tasks he's doing in the house and giving attitude to my wife and everyone else.

He finally goes to the hospital to see his brother and returns about 2hrs later and was completely chill. He didn't say anything about his brother's condition and he went to bed right away.

It was just interesting how he copes with things like this or just how people cope with news of their sibling on the verge of passing. Had to tell my wife not to take it personally and that it's his way of handling the news. He's already stressed having to care of her mom who is going through chemo and now probably has to deal with the planning because none of siblings take initiative to do the planning for anything.
That doesn't sound like a healthy way of coping with such events, unless he has some sort of empathy deficiency. I would be a bit worried, especially with the additional stress factors you described at the end. The impression I get is that he's just bottling it all up inside instead of confronting the situation.

That doesn't sound like a healthy way of coping with such events, unless he has some sort of empathy deficiency. I would be a bit worried, especially with the additional stress factors you described at the end. The impression I get is that he's just bottling it all up inside instead of confronting the situation.
He clearly is bottling up his emotions and avoiding the opportunity to vent and decompress from the situation.

When his other brother passed away, I remember he decided to clean the entire house and was giving attitude to my wife and her brother for their 'junk' they had laying around the house. But really, it was all his junk.

He stresses himself out when he doesn't need to. Isn't willing to let others take the lead and always has to do things his way. I've offered multiple times to cook dinner for the family, but he insists on doing it himself.

I told my wife and her brother last night that they need to keep any eye out on him because all the stress is going to affect him in the long run.

3171b3c2be7952dcdcaa1a0e1e3ec8d5.jpg

animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

my girl drove over a screw. I pulled it out it deflated the tire...i put the spare on and took it to NTB on sunday (only place open near me)

Guy tells me the hole is close to the side and they can't patch it. I told him "i pulled the screw out of the tire...it was dead center of the tread...."

"We can try to patch it but like we don't know if we can...or it will hold"
"Ok so try? Or i will just take it some where else later this week i guess"

Patches the hole...took 1.5 hours...$30.

"We patched it...it was really close but we did it"

I seriously hate humanity

Money/business brings out the worst in humanity.

So now that the big project is done and I got more time for me I find myself not knowing what to do during lunch lol
It’s a whole hour.
what do ya do during lunch....besides eat
Im usually done in 10 minutes

Rec league game tonight. Final game before the playoffs begin.

So far, I've been contributing enough by continuing my focus on rebounding and defense.

I think I'll look for my shot tonight.

And the dude who was all about analytics is officially a glorified bench warmer. Took his minutes quick lmaooo

whats yall record? who's your nba comparison lol

So now that the big project is done and I got more time for me I find myself not knowing what to do during lunch lol
It’s a whole hour.
what do ya do during lunch....besides eat
Im usually done in 10 minutes
Eat something with shells or bones if you want to kill time.

Back
Top Bottom