the thread about nothing...

B1A5B6D7-5FE7-4073-BF98-A4F8115BDED8.png

Wow

Friday night I don't know what I was thinking...

I was getting ready to go out

and this Razor Holder thing fell into my toilet....

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 9.10.26 PM.png

I was staring right at it... and like a reflex I flushed the Toilet....

After I realized what I had done I didn't think it would actually go down.... but

It actually went down the toilet

Today is Monday and now I'm finally getting some side effects from it... My toilet takes a while for the water to come back up.... I'm like OH SHIIII!!!
Bro, you're one hard $#@% away from total chaos!

Friday night I don't know what I was thinking...

I was getting ready to go out

and this Razor Holder thing fell into my toilet....

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 9.10.26 PM.png

I was staring right at it... and like a reflex I flushed the Toilet....

After I realized what I had done I didn't think it would actually go down.... but

It actually went down the toilet

Today is Monday and now I'm finally getting some side effects from it... My toilet takes a while for the water to come back up.... I'm like OH SHIIII!!!

Man u knew exactly what u were thinking.

U was clean & ready to go out so u didn't want to chance it by getting the razor out of the toilet. Might have been lazy Af too & hoping that flushing it would be the easier option to get rid of dat problem & hoping nothing would go wrong from it

my girl drove over a screw. I pulled it out it deflated the tire...i put the spare on and took it to NTB on sunday (only place open near me)

Guy tells me the hole is close to the side and they can't patch it. I told him "i pulled the screw out of the tire...it was dead center of the tread...."

"We can try to patch it but like we don't know if we can...or it will hold"
"Ok so try? Or i will just take it some where else later this week i guess"

Patches the hole...took 1.5 hours...$30.

"We patched it...it was really close but we did it"

I seriously hate humanity
I have the worst luck with that :angry: I guess it doesn’t help that the whole damn city is a construction site. I got my car on April 10 2018 and by April 12 I had a big *** nail in there. Since then I’ve had no less than 5. I have a repair kit and it’s easy to do but sometimes I can’t get the nail out so I gotta go to a gas station and they do it for $20

but I just got a new set of tires and they have a 70,000 mile warranty that includes free nail removal :smokin :smokin it was a real selling point for me :lol:

It was just that tray that holds the razor ... not the razor itself

I had the razor in my hand

I legit looked down and saw that tray in the toilet... as my hand got near the toilet I naturally went for the handle instead of the Tray inside the bowl....

The bowl was clean but my natural reflex was to flush when my hand got near the toilet

lol

That thing disappeared and I had to second guess myself what I just did

Crazy that it's raining this week.. of all weeks lol

I don’t know what a screeching banshee sounds like, but whatever I just heard is probably it.

It’s a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood, a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighbor....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom