the thread about nothing...

57D525F0-3BF5-4F55-BA9F-1DEA52101D64.gif

Oldie but goodie.

The show really should've ended when Steve left.

I have yet to finish the last two seasons, simply because I'm not really interested in Andy Bernard as the Office Manager.

I really thought Gervais was going to come back to the series, but it was only a brief cameo.
Seasons 8 and 9 weren’t THAT bad imo. You should still finish up the show if you can.

Season 8 is the worst because of Robert California but season 9 is better

Seasons 8 and 9 weren’t THAT bad imo. You should still finish up the show if you can.

Season 8 is the worst because of Robert California but season 9 is better
I'm currently working on a re-binging of the series. I'll be there soon enough lol.

at least it´s great to have plenty of time inside to design a new wardrobe for our dystopian cyberpunk future oh man face paint and masks, yeah yeah weird head wraps, random lights, **** yeah more pockets yesssssss and way too many belts ooh man and all kinds of cool functional ****, a swiss army knife and a flashlight and

Went to get a beer from the gas station across the street. Saw a chick at the complex pool with some nice bitties, out here enjoying the view.
In Austin we're on lockdown till April 13th smh

NY and all major cities prob look like the beginning of this clip. One of the best movies ever made.

1585086662455.png

Back
Top Bottom