the thread about nothing...

this is why history is important. imperial japan is largely under taught & if they didn't get nuked a good part the east would more than likely be speaking german & japanese rn.
Funny how this topic came up. I’m watching the AHCHD channel now and World War II in Color is on. This episode is titled “Victory in the Pacific” Japan is attacked by U.S. carriers.

1586489955950.jpeg

I have cooked chicken that's been sitting out for 4 hours. Is it safe to eat if I reheat it? I know health authorities advise no longer than 2 hours max and after that reheating it cannot kill the bacteria. But often times they are extra conservative with those guidelines.

Yep I didn't even find out til recently when a Korean homie of mine told me about when they invaded Korea and China. Then did a whole bunch of horrible things
The Japanese didn’t just invade, rape and kill. They held them as prisoners and used them as lab rats. Making new weapons and see if it’s effective while the prisoners was still alive and other medical experiments like frostbites.

People always talk about Germany and the Holocaust, but supposedly there was more deaths and torture when Japan was invading China and Korea.

If you ask the newer generations in Japan they don’t really know anything about it because they barely teaches it in school. Instead they make it sound like they were the victims and US attacked hem.

Last edited by a moderator:
always wanted to try those rap snacks for the hell of it but I know they just gonna be like every other chips
I tried the isorade out of curiosity it was refreshing, but it was ice cold and I just had finish hooping. I'm sure it had no electrolytes, but won't drink again.

Didn't try the rap snacks, but next time If I see them I will.

Just made Fettuccini(Spaghetti) Alfredo w/Shrimp from scratch. It wasn't too challanging at all, just followed instructions from some websites. I just wish I had some Garnishments and I should've made more Alfredo sauce.
20200409_213129.jpg

Last edited:
Storytime

This took place in 2005-2006 when I was in high school. The names of the characters are fictional.

There was this guy Anthony and his best friend who was a girl (platonic) Jessica. They've been best friends for at least 6 years. Early in the school year Jessica moved. I had physics class with Anthony where he became close friends (platonic) with a new girl Lauren.

One day Jessica came to visit, she showed up unannounced to surprise Anthony. But by this time, Jessica got into the punk emo subculture and was dressed as such with the hair, makeup, piercings, clothes, etc. So Jessica was sitting in class and waiting for Anthony as students were entering.

This physics class was the period following lunch. So kids were coming in sporadically, a lot of them tardy. Somehow Jessica made contact with and exchanged words with Lauren and a fight broke out!

Anthony walked in and stormed towards the two girls fighting. He's 6'4" and 250 lbs, but a chubby build. He grabbed Jessica but was unaware who it was at the time and tossed her. It happened in slow motion with Anthony doing this face when he recognized who it was as Jessica slammed against the wall and fell like a sack of potatoes.

giphy.gif

The fiance & I are gonna be living together full-time as of tomorrow.

I’m excited, but scared because I haven’t shared my living space with anyone since my freshman year of college. :lol:

This is definitely a huge step in my life & I actually feel like a grown up now.

Now time to rearrange my room to accommodate his stuff.

Storytime

This took place in 2005-2006 when I was in high school. The names of the characters are fictional.

There was this guy Anthony and his best friend who was a girl (platonic) Jessica. They've been best friends for at least 6 years. Early in the school year Jessica moved. I had physics class with Anthony where he became close friends (platonic) with a new girl Lauren.

One day Jessica came to visit, she showed up unannounced to surprise Anthony. But by this time, Jessica got into the punk emo subculture and was dressed as such with the hair, makeup, piercings, clothes, etc. So Jessica was sitting in class and waiting for Anthony as students were entering.

This physics class was the period following lunch. So kids were coming in sporadically, a lot of them tardy. Somehow Jessica made contact with and exchanged words with Lauren and a fight broke out!

Anthony walked in and stormed towards the two girls fighting. He's 6'4" and 250 lbs, but a chubby build. He grabbed Jessica but was unaware who it was at the time and tossed her. It happened in slow motion with Anthony doing this face when he recognized who it was as Jessica slammed against the wall and fell like a sack of potatoes.

giphy.gif
And then they all became friends and lived happily ever after?

Storytime

giphy.gif
What was the aftermath of this?

And then they all became friends and lived happily ever after?
What was the aftermath of this?
Anthony must have said "I am so sorry" and "Are you okay?", a million times. A lot of tears were shed between the two. Anthony explained that Lauren is his new friend and the girls admitted their fight was dumb and petty.

Last edited:
Anthoby must have said "I am so sorry" and "Are you okay?", a million times. A lot of tears were shed between the two. Anthony explained that Lauren is his new friend and the girls admitted their fight was dumb and petty.
Did Lauren & Jessica befriend one another? Did Anthony end up w/ either?

Did Lauren & Jessica befriend one another? Did Anthony end up w/ either?
It's not like they were fighting over who should be Anthony's best friend, if that is what you meant. Anthony graduated that year, Lauren was two years younger, and Jessica already moved. I don't know what happened after, I doubt any of them stayed close for long.

Back
Top Bottom