the thread about nothing...

what's the context behind this?

Got banned from the Coronavirus thread. One of the posters followed me into the SB thread. I replied back to him and got banned. He messaged me calling me a racCOON. Meth and Dirty are one in the same. Everyone else can take racial abuse but Asians. Been on this site since 2006 and it's the same old ****. No wonder many migrated from here to Twitter and just said screw NT.

My little nephew during this quarantine :lol: 8)
Using his Wii since his brother is hogging the PS4 in the room.
7E350593-42D3-4F2E-BBAE-6473E73F9B67.jpeg

These two might be the dumbest people I've ever met, why would you even think about posting this?

They know what they're doing and they don't care. Their parents are probably the leader of the Klan. They will still get a corporate job that supports the Klan doing nothing and use people to get rich.

Got banned from the Coronavirus thread. One of the posters followed me into the SB thread. I replied back to him and got banned. He messaged me calling me a racCOON. Meth and Dirty are one in the same. Everyone else can take racial abuse but Asians. Been on this site since 2006 and it's the same old ****. No wonder many migrated from here to Twitter and just said screw NT.
You can report PMs on the current platform. If someone harassed you via PM or sent you a racist message, report it and we’ll ban their account.

The user you called a homophobic slur in the SB thread received a thread ban, too.

Not to brag, but I have a healthy supply of N95 masks from the California fires a couple years ago. The reason I stocked up was that I thought sooner or later it will happen again and there will be a shortage of masks. Considering how densely populated California is, someone is bound to slip up and cause another major fire.

Last edited:
Woke up early to get the DMP 6’s
Logged on SNKRS, tried making payment, payment was pending for 5 minutes.
Checked out another website, hit on that website. Another 5 minutes pass and I get the notification from SNKRS.
Guess I hit twice. Low key just wanted one tho.

Woke up early to get the DMP 6’s
Logged on SNKRS, tried making payment, payment was pending for 5 minutes.
Checked out another website, hit on that website. Another 5 minutes pass and I get the notification from SNKRS.
Guess I hit twice. Low key just wanted one tho.

Nike does free returns so try to flip or just straight up return them to nike for free

Back
Top Bottom