the thread about nothing...

0m9vu69rhzt41.jpg

Usually pharmacies have signs on their front doors saying that they sell them. Pass by one of those.

If you can't find any, use a scarf, bandana or an old shirt.
I went to my car to grab an extra shirt to cover with my hand they still said no, I guess it needs to look like a real mask.

Where can I buy masks?? I just tried to buy some pastries/bakery items but they said I cant go in without one.
County officials say you can make your own or use a scarf if you do not have a real mask. But you can order some online on eBay, mostly overseas sellers. It looks like eBay and Amazon blocked independent sellers here from selling N95's and retailers like Home Depot are distributing all of their's to hospitals.

County officials say you can make your own or use a scarf if you do not have a real mask. But you can order some online on eBay, mostly overseas sellers. It looks like eBay and Amazon blocked independent sellers here from selling N95's and retailers like Home Depot are distributing all of their's to hospitals.
Guess ill try to make a couple before I won't even be allowed to buy groceries.

the glove thing isn't very practical it's actually less practical than going barehanded. dumb enforcement.
I think so too. They're still touching cash from different people and handing it to people without gloves. It's probably safer for the essential workers though since they see so many people in a day.

I think so too. They're still touching cash from different people and handing it to people without gloves. It's probably safer for the workers though.
for the workers yeah, but if you're walking around w/ those same gloves on all day & da rona is on those gloves you're touching everything w/ those gloves... you're putting yourself at a higher risk of contracting da rona. just walk around w/ hand sanitizer or something to that effect.

I think so too. They're still touching cash from different people and handing it to people without gloves. It's probably safer for the essential workers though since they see so many people in a day.
At the grocery store, they wouldn't even touch my reusable bags. A few weeks ago they at least let me bag it myself in the store. This week they told me to throw everything in the cart and bag it outside.

for the workers yeah, but if you're walking around w/ those same gloves on all day & da rona is on those gloves you're touching everything w/ those gloves... you're putting yourself at a higher risk of contracting da rona. just walk around w/ hand sanitizer or something to that effect.
I see people touching everything then hop in their car and start driving with it on. I was thinking how stupid that was too. It's practically the same ****.

Back
Top Bottom