the thread about nothing...

You guys beat me to it....Pac at coachella. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I think I might pass on the Playoff XIIs... I don't know man... I'm just not feeling sneakers as of late... I passed on the Deions too...
I love sneakers but I think I migh cool off for awhile.... I might change my mind tho... anything can happen in a week *kanye shrug*
ohwell.gif

1483554ceb9d9336227b96dc8312a8635317820.jpg
i passed, but i got my brother a pair

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I mean I just don't see the point in getting riled up over it and trying to retaliate. And yeah, I'm in college. At the end of the day I know I'm better than them in almost every aspect of life so it doesn't phase me that much.

!%$ like this happens in college?! That's crazy. Someone said something about inflicting fear...you should go with that. Make sure you tell someone first, so you can say you were defending yourself. I went to a predominantly white university, and there was nothing like this (I'm black) foolishness.
MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE JUST FRIENDS....I'VE MADE IT WORK

jus realized how beautiful the electric blue dopes(foams) are, like that color is jus
eek.gif
, glad i finally got a pair for the low

Originally Posted by cap1229

On the topic of NOT acting on feelings this particular dude actually acted on his feelings though and I thought that he never would. I was HOPING that he never would so it wouldn't have to change between us cause he a cool **% dude. Most dudes don't when they are with me unless they are on some yolo status off the cuff and I already know where to place those dude, have had some liquid courage and a head nod from me, or I have been the aggressor. I just wasn't prepared. Nothing happened but the dude that is literally probably going to be my future husband was out in the living room sleep and
30t6p3b.gif

I don't feel right about this.
30t6p3b.gif
I hated being that dude, but i could not tell myself that she wasn't perfect.  I had to force myself and keep it moving.  He's gotta figure out that you know how he feels, yet you still keep rolling like you don't, and there's nothing but L's like that ahead. "You keep chasing the wrong things, you don't give the right things a chance to catch you."  Get that $$$%! some NT.

THESE +!!%%$* THINK THEY THE !+*%!!!!

me: Your friend said I tried to talk to you...
her: Leave me alone wit this bs....this conversation is stupid
me: I didn't though... :-/
her: Yes u did until u found out im engaged...nd besides even if u dint u still not her type
me: Let me be great
her: k
me: I'm everybody's type
her: whatever

Stupid $*!
eyes.gif

Another duckhead...

(talkin' to my cuzzo about me...)

im tired of these basic +!!%%$*
grin.gif

her: Yes u did until u found out im engaged...nd besides even if u dint u still not her type

Stupid $*!
eyes.gif

Another duckhead...

grin.gif

You sound as basic as they do 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Stupid $*!
eyes.gif

Another duckhead...

grin.gif

What do you like? I like conversations, music(Curren$y, Taylor Swift, etc...), sneakers, I love to cook, Spaghetti is my favorite... I'm very well rounded. I'm a good dude to females.
You wanna go out sometime? srs... plz respond
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Stupid $*!
eyes.gif

Another duckhead...

grin.gif

What do you like? I like conversations, music(Curren$y, Taylor Swift, etc...), sneakers, I love to cook, Spaghetti is my favorite... I'm very well rounded. I'm a good dude to females.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You dont even know how I look  

You dont like taylor you liar 
laugh.gif

Stop messing with ghetto bunnies and find a stable person, then you wont have to deal with this malarkey 

you tried to get  with her but then called her ugly, you not a good dude
roll.gif

ok lil bro was caught by association. His friend was cuffing the whole store... for his moms. Keep telling my brother stop hanging with these young idiots 
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Stop messing with ghetto bunnies and find a stable person, then you wont have to deal with this malarkey 

roll.gif

PM me your picture... srs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't like Taylor, but that song "You belong with me" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 We can listen to it together....
I didn't try to get with her... I basically said her Fb pics weren't all that hot, and she got mad...
grin.gif

Are you a stable person?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

PM me your picture... srs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't like Taylor, but that song "You belong with me" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 We can listen to it together....
I didn't try to get with her... I basically said her Fb pics weren't all that hot, and she got mad
grin.gif

Are you a stable person?
Im to old for you,
Why did you say,her pics were bad?

*im gonna evaluate you*

I said I didn't like them... whatevs,,, !@%! her... we talmbout us...

I'm a young man, but my **** grown up... (20 years young shawty)
check ya pm...

I doubt anyone remember but that chick I was talking to, the one I caught feeling for I swear when you have strong feeling for someone you think they're the most interesting person in the world 
laugh.gif

We hung out last month at a show, it was cool, we did the awkward hellos and she kept messing with her and looking away whenever I talked to her, we meet up with 2 of her friends, all of us were 
pimp.gif
 so we were chillin' outside the place waiting for it to open and she's talking with her friends, she keeps trying to get me involved in the conversations but I was gone and really didn't care about whatever they were talking about. We get inside, more of her friends show up and things get really awkward because they keep pulling her away and none of them even knew me. I get bored so I go outside, smoke a cigarette and I didn't realize 45 minutes passed and I'm still bored since I didn't care for any of the bands playing except the headliner. I reach in my pocket and grab one of the acid blots I had and drop it, she shows up like 15 minutes after that and asks me what's wrong, I tell her nothing I just thought she wanted to spend time with her friends she says she feels bad now, I tell her not to and offer her my last blot, she drops it. That's pretty much it, we went back inside because the headliner came on. We get split up and I bump into her after the show, mind you since I caught feelings I had bought her a shirt the week before and was gonna give it to her that day but we were both tripping hard and I couldn't talk right and she couldn't understand me, she hugs me awkwardly (I didn't motion for it or get closer to her) and we say bye.

Now here's where the whole you think they're the most interesting person in the world thing comes into play.

I'm washing my car and I find the shirt stuffed behind the passenger seat, it reeked of
pimp.gif
  and cigs, I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks so I randomly ask her if she still wants the shirt, she tries to start up a conversation and then it hit me. She's boring and the whole time I didn't really feel like texting her anymore so I just fell asleep and ignored her last text.

Long story short,

Don't catch feelings.

Back
Top Bottom