the thread about nothing...

Man I just looked it up. That’s so sad what happened :frown: I’m glad they were able to save his son.

The ocean is no joke and I fully respect it. I hold on to my boogie board super tight whenever I go and measure when I feel the waves are getting too rough for me.
What got me was that he told the lifeguard to save his son first and that he was doing alright, then the wave crashed down on him =(

dont take the bait im sure she gon try to get you to subscribe lol
Agreed, she probably a succubus on the low
I was really such a homebody before all of this mess but the fact that ill be turning 30 in a few days is crazy. Never would i have thought that i would be celebrating my 30th birthday at home. Like damn a ***** cant even get a boozy brunch..smh i guess i can just celebrate my 30th next year again.
I know the feeling, birthday was last month and I was supposed to be going to a music festival to celebrate. Ended up drinking whiskey and watching the Superfly remake. Just gotta remember things could always be worst and this will pass.....eventually......I think

decided to ask my friends on SoMa what they thought I did for a living...not sure myself sometimes.

my favorite responses include:

-sht stirrer
-artist
-purveyor of expanded thoughts (ooh la la)
-¨drink and know things¨
-stuff

...so I am apparently doing whatever it is right.

So sad. Glad the family will be able to have a proper burial for him and move on towards peace.
Man I just looked it up. That’s so sad what happened :frown: I’m glad they were able to save his son.

The ocean is no joke and I fully respect it. I hold on to my boogie board super tight whenever I go and measure when I feel the waves are getting too rough for me.
What got me was that he told the lifeguard to save his son first and that he was doing alright, then the wave crashed down on him =(
That was hard to read. The lifeguard was attempting to save them both at the same time, is that possible? I don’t know much about rescues like that. It’s heartbreaking :frown:
Shad is 6'6 295 lbs.

forgot to take daylight pics so these don’t do it justice

On second look it’s not as bad as I thought. I’m realizing I kinda expected a painting but ordered a poster :smh: :lol: But seeing it in person the faces, details etc are pixelated and not clear
Also came rolled up in a tube so I gotta flatten it out somehow, but tbh prob just gonna throw it in my closet and forget about it :lol:
4D1B2767-41B1-4D6B-83E0-9326491ECCB8.jpeg
9393BF67-E0B2-471E-AC14-17C4B0D4AB2B.jpeg

I was really such a homebody before all of this mess but the fact that ill be turning 30 in a few days is crazy. Never would i have thought that i would be celebrating my 30th birthday at home. Like damn a ***** cant even get a boozy brunch..smh i guess i can just celebrate my 30th next year again.
Yo my dude this is exactly my situation. Turning 30 next week and I didn’t wanna have anything big but damn I didn’t mean absolutely nothing :rofl: :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom