the thread about nothing...

My family has been suggesting that I set up a catering business for Filipino food & pastries. Kinda sorta seriously considering it as a side hustle.

I would want the concept to be having a menu with customizable options.

Should I do it? :nerd:
If u gotta ask then your consideration isn't as serious as u thought.

We already there....
Screenshot_20200523-135637.png

My family has been suggesting that I set up a catering business for Filipino food & pastries. Kinda sorta seriously considering it as a side hustle.

I would want the concept to be having a menu with customizable options.

Should I do it? :nerd:
Nows not the time

this. Food business is going to take a huge hit, esp catering since no one is trying to gather a bunch of people in a room.

My barber is taking appointments online but idk if he really is or not.

gotta text him and ask I guess... also y’all wearing a mask when y’all getting your hair cut?

I've been reading the places that have opened up are requiring clients to be wearing a mask. No waiting inside. You will be contacted by phone when you're allowed to go in.

Nice! Does this spot charge you extra for crushed red pepper and Parmesan cheese? Mine used to give away the packets and now they ask me for $1.25 of a few.
Good thing man, go out and get some sun. It’s good for us :emoji_thumbsup:
Nope, don’t think I’ve seen any places around here that charge for those pepper or Parmesan packs.

My barber is taking appointments online but idk if he really is or not.

gotta text him and ask I guess... also y’all wearing a mask when y’all getting your hair cut?
Ill only wear it to respect them just in case they care. If they don’t care, I won’t wear one.

Back
Top Bottom