the thread about nothing...

MatureVengefulIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Can someone explain why our thread was locked?

@darthska @SteveSteve72 @kdawg
This is some BS man.
WHy TF did that thread, of all threads.......get scrapped.
I wanted to punch D deleted through the computer when he celebrated it getting closed.
Buster.

as an international ambassador I have decided to use a piece of my TrumpChange to give out chili dogs to a bunch of local Mexicans this Human Awareness Day because it feels good to do good and also **** that guy.

How did they react? My uncle brought some hotdogs to the carne asada gathering and everyone else looked at him like he was crazy. Not one dog but his own was cooked and eaten :lol: I like them but I have to be in the mood to make them, I’m more a burger/carne asada dude.

How did they react? My uncle brought some hotdogs to the carne asada gathering and everyone else looked at him like he was crazy. Not one dog but his own was cooked and eaten :lol: I like them but I have to be in the mood to make them, I’m more a burger/carne asada dude.

we´ll find out, the chili is still on. made that from the pot up, 4 hour cook time...only the best to say **** 45.

didn´t even just go for the cheapest dogs, I really wanted to make a good show of American innovation:

1590457089761.png

Back
Top Bottom