the thread about nothing...

Just found out Moana Bae is Bi.
f6dc9f3a204e8a4cdfb002fd09884702.jpg

4dc.gif
I think every chick is "bi"

They had Brittany Spears bouncing around in a sports bra singing hit me baby one more time. Then again Ellish didnt start in America did she?

Whatevs. I just remember you said said the baggy clothes were a phase and "one day she'll go sike, I'm actually scarlett johansson". Me thinks you're right.

She had some bikini pics on the web a month or so ago. That is when I was made aware of that titty meat she's hiding.
Bruh we though you was dead!

Was on my way out to lunch. I get to my car only to realize I forgot my key fob. Of all the days for this to happen, it had to be when I parked at the very end of my work complex. Wasted almost 10 min. First time this has ever happened. :ohwell:

She's doing this to garner more attention and increase her fanbase. We'll be seeing more of her soon enough.
She said she wears Baggies because she doesn't want Men to know what she looks like. She likes knowing that they are wondering "Is she Thick, Is she slim, Is she slim Thick?"

All I know is I saw a video of her doing that Rope Dance **** where you swing and roll in and out of the rope type deal, back when she was in HighSchool and it looked like shorty was gonna have mass.

She said she wears Baggies because she doesn't want Men to know what she looks like. She likes knowing that they are wondering "Is she Thick, Is she slim, Is she slim Thick?"

All I know is I saw a video of her doing that Rope Dance **** where you swing and roll in and out of the rope type deal, back when she was in HighSchool and it looked like shorty was gonna have mass.

giphy (7).gif

You ever have loose plans after work, get home and be like”Welp...that’s it. I ain’t doing ****! Shut it down. Cancel Christmas!”

Man, I’m about to cry some fish and if I legitimately don’t feel like driving to the girls place after eat. I ain’t going. **** it. I’m gonna tell her, straight up, if I come the d gonna be wack because I am not in it. I just need to chill. I went to bed at a decent time for the first time last night since last Thursday. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom