the thread about nothing...

Today I woke to a baby crying very close nearby & almost had a heart attack. For whatever reason I thought I just woke up from a dream and that baby was mine. Turns out I just had the window open close by.

tenor.gif

I was at a pawn shop and they had a pair of Jordan 11 concord lows in my size. I check the back of the shoe and the 23 is green. How did they not notice that? A quick google image search would’ve confirmed they’re fake af :lol:

top or bottom?
1591479835700.jpeg
Can’t go wrong with either. I’d wear the adidas for something serious and the Reebok one for chillin/running errands.

I was at a pawn shop and they had a pair of Jordan 11 concord lows in my size. I check the back of the shoe and the 23 is green. How did they not notice that? A quick google image search would’ve confirmed they’re fake af :lol:
Man those dude don’t know Jack about shoes. They’re more educated in musical instruments, coins, tools, jewelry (rings, chains, watches) and guns. I made the mistake of walking into one and he too had obvious fakes with poorly printed box labels. Dude was even asking for re-sale/ebay prices on them :lol: :smh:

I was driving down the street & this guy was walking w/ his dog, shirt tied around his head, bottoms around his ankles, and his **** out.

Back
Top Bottom