the thread about nothing...

FB2A110C-E4E4-44D3-A51F-69C18D79981D.jpeg

Welp Uber Eats it is today. Iaan eem..

Idk why but it def irks me when girls have their cash app/Venmo in their profile on tinder etc. instant swipe left

It urks me that it is some how become like an ok thing to talk about. Rappers talking about venmo and cash app if she got fire head. Like we are publicizing paying chicks for favors? Like its a flex for you? Like what?

I've spent the vast majority of my "adult" life attempting to be diplomatic and measured in my approach to all things.

I'm kind of ****ing tired of it. I want my emotions to flow naturally. I want to tell coworkers their lazy ****s. I want to tell my wife you're pissing me off.

But that simply does not provide a workable environment. But man I'm tired of this ****. Next step is apathy. And that seems way worse than being an aggressive *******.

I've spent the vast majority of my "adult" life attempting to be diplomatic and measured in my approach to all things.

I'm kind of ****ing tired of it. I want my emotions to flow naturally. I want to tell coworkers their lazy ****s. I want to tell my wife you're pissing me off.

But that simply does not provide a workable environment. But man I'm tired of this ****. Next step is apathy. And that seems way worse than being an aggressive *******.

I had this convo with my friend last week. Sometimes i find myself consumed by apathy. I joke that in all honesty nothing matters, we are meat pockets on a rock floating in an endless universe that we know next to nothing about. We will die and nothing will matter. Life comes and goes and thats it. I tend to put that one the other end of a decision a lot. Like hmm should i do this...nothing matters...or should i buy that...why nothing matters...

Got to pull yourself out and try to see that the best you can do is enjoy this ride we call life and try to make it as enjoyable for everyone else as well.

don't keep bottling that stuff in:

Back
Top Bottom