the thread about nothing...

20200810_070851.gif

yeah since i been running the wdywt threads, i've realized i worn a different shoe damn near everyday. i'm on my 3rd month of running
Well TAN I can't tell anyone in real life yet because i want to wait until its at least 6 weeks and more viable...but the wife got a positive pregnancy test this morning...time to order some monarchs
are u both happy w/ the news?

yeah since i been running the wdywt threads, i've realized i worn a different shoe damn near everyday. i'm on my 3rd month of running

are u both happy w/ the news?

Yeah we are both ecstatic but trying to contain it...i can not wait to be a dad
We got married in june, she got off birth control in early july...

but a lot can happen i know my mom had 2 miscarriages trying to have me and my sister so trying to remain level but just finding out today and its hard to not let your mind race

Was waiting for this obscure item to go on sale online for months. Finally decided to pull the trigger even at full price, and what do you know it's sold out. :lol:

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
I just want to live my life righteously in the sight of the Lord. And when when it’s my time to go in the very distant future, I will die a happy & joyful death.
Hope you have a long happy & prosperous life & get everything you asked the Lord for & than some bro. Not to sound like a debbie downer...but how do you know your time to go will be "in the very distant future"? Death is always right behind us & can take us literally at anytime God wills it to do so. Hope you do live a long life though

Do this experiment: pretend to drunk text a bunch of people random non-offensive gibberish tonight. See who replies, you'll be surprised who actually cares or doesn't care about you.

Do this experiment: pretend to drunk text a bunch of people random non-offensive gibberish tonight. See who replies, you'll be surprised who actually cares or doesn't care about you.
Like completely incoherent gibberish? Like “Dh jb Th b t hi uh” or try to make a point but it doesn’t make sense gibberish? If I get random letters in a text, I just write it off as a pocket text not necessarily a drunken text.

Like completely incoherent gibberish? Like “Dh jb Th b t hi uh” or try to make a point but it doesn’t make sense gibberish? If I get random letters in a text, I just write it off as a pocket text not necessarily a drunken text.
Something coherent you would say when you are drunk. I wrote stuff like "Hope you are having a wonderful time" and "life has it's highs and lows" to start. If they respond, keep going with the conversation. Be a little funny and weird but don't say anything offensive or obscene. Then the next morning, tell them you were drunk.

Last edited:
Something coherent you would say when you are drunk. I wrote stuff like "Hope you are having a wonderful time" and "life has it's highs and lows" to start. If they respond, keep going with the conversation be a little funny and weird but don't say anything offensive or obscene. Then the next morning, tell them you were drunk.
so you're a euphoric drunk?
Yea, it's getting rough. It was goin on past sunrise. Everything got hit.
what happened in chicago?

Back
Top Bottom