the thread about nothing...

Someone-who-hates-you-normally-hates-you-for-one-o.jpg

Gotta give up the weed for about 2-4 weeks :emoji_cry:
I’ve been smoking hardcore since college ended 2 1/2 months ago. The thing is, I’m a functional stoner. I can stay high all day and still do what I have to do and you wouldn’t be able to tell unless you look at my eyes. I took two summer courses and made A’s in both and I was toking 24/7 while studying, TEAMS meetings, etc... the only time when I wasn’t high was during exams

Last edited:
Gotta give up the weed about 2-4 weeks :emoji_cry:
I’ve been smoking hardcore since college ended 2 1/2 months ago. The thing is, I’m a functional stoner. I can stay high all day and still do what I have to do and you wouldn’t be able to tell unless you look at my eyes. I took two summer courses and made A’s in both and I was toking 24/7 studying, TEAMS meetings, etc... the only time when I wasn’t high was during exams
then why do you have to give it up?
job?

then why do you have to give it up?
job?
For school. I have to wait about two weeks after school starts to examine how the professors and hospital move before I can toke again

My body is not adjusting well after almost three months of being in the shadow realm lmfao

I know weed is not physiologically addictive but it definitely affects you psychologically to an extent

Last edited:
For school. I have to wait about two weeks after school starts to examine how the professors and hospital move before I can toke again

My body is not adjusting well after almost three months of being in the shadow realm lmfao

I know weed is not physiologically addictive but it definitely affects you psychologically to an extent

You'll be straight bruh. I'm two weeks in with no trees and really have no urge to smoke.

Quick q, anyone's Alexa ever just spontaneously come on? I'm chilling, headphones on, and the thing seems to be eavesdropping by itself....
Who do you live with? Anyone in the household can actually drop in and listen and talk through Alexa when you are out the house

Back
Top Bottom