the thread about nothing...

I don’t understand how days in a year and distance traveled correlate.

Not distance, Just flights
How is it possible to take 10,000 flights in 21 years?
Looking at the picture of the passport that looks like a composition book, I believe that’s bologny lol

Not distance, Just flights
How is it possible to take 10,000 flights in 21 years?
Looking at the picture of the passport that looks like a composition book, I believe that’s bologny lol
That’s like flying Monday-Friday twice a day. I mean if he worked in a different city and flew there everyday. That’s a ridiculous amount

That’s like flying Monday-Friday twice a day. I mean if he worked in a different city and flew there everyday. That’s a ridiculous amount
Dude was either just catching flights for the **** of it. “I think I want lobster for dinner....in MAINE.” or letting other people use it.

This is a good story. I read it over from the beginning after the plot twist. There were no cues. Solid plot twist :lol:
1597952073800.png

How can someone fly 10,000 flights if there’s only
7665 days in 21 years?
1987-2008
A few years after he bought the 1st pass, he bought another one which was a companion ticket for $150,000 which meant that he can bring anyone he wants along. They're probaby counting both flights for him and the companion.

Just found out my cousin is mad at me and decided to 'cut me off' from all communication because of what he assumed based of a facetime conversation from years ago.

Never reached out to discuss his assumptions or ask if I was mad or had something against him ( I never did)

Reached out and apologized for anything that I may have said or have done that could make him think that way. He responded back with a straight forward response.

So confused. Oh, well. I leave him be and won't press the issue.

Just found out my cousin is mad at me and decided to 'cut me off' from all communication because of what he assumed based of a facetime conversation from years ago.

Never reached out to discuss his assumptions or ask if I was mad or had something against him ( I never did)

Reached out and apologized for anything that I may have said or have done that could make him think that way. He responded back with a straight forward response.

So confused. Oh, well. I leave him be and won't press the issue.
What did he assume from the FaceTime conversation from years ago?

What did he assume from the FaceTime conversation from years ago?
He just said that i was giving off a vibe that there was something unspoken which made him think I had an issue with him. So he decided to cut me off.

It doesn't make sense. Being the eldest out of the cousins, I wouldn't do that to either one of my cousins and I never had any ill will towards him.

I don't even know which facetime call he's referring too!.

His brother thinks he's just being super sensitive and it's normal for him to overreact. Idk, I'm just shocked.

Back
Top Bottom