the thread about nothing...

22a6c0918e5260d26449575ab71be7d4.gif

2020 been ****ing terrible, sad I know my day coming soon too, been having a lot of death dreams for a year damn near with so many bad stuff happening to me, can’t help but to think this. I normally vent to my chicks but just needed a open vent session. In the last two years I lost whatever positivity in my soul and whatever faith I had at this point. So many people I know died or people I know of that died to covid. I lost all feelings at this point I’m pass the stage of someone with no feelings anymore.
r u suicidal?

2020 been ****ing terrible, sad I know my day coming soon too, been having a lot of death dreams for a year damn near with so many bad stuff happening to me, can’t help but to think this. I normally vent to my chicks but just needed a open vent session. In the last two years I lost whatever positivity in my soul and whatever faith I had at this point. So many people I know died or people I know of that died to covid. I lost all feelings at this point I’m pass the stage of someone with no feelings anymore.
Hey just keep going man. Promise yourself & hang on. We gonna be alright. If not, at least find out. Please.

Back
Top Bottom