the thread about nothing...

My soccer league starts up this sunday and we have to sign mad waivers this year making sure we can't hold the league or anyone accountable if we get injured or sick.

Almost makes me not want to play. We normally sign the "play at your own risk" waiver but its no where near as detailed as this years.....the biggest issue i worry about is disclosure. If a team we play has a few players with covid they better alert the league and forfeit...but i know that won't be the case

You’re so lucky!!!! 😭😭
I haven’t played since February.
However, as someone that already had it, I’d say think very hard about this one. There could be asintomátic players playing or players that have it and haven’t felt the effects yet. It’s a huge risk

You’re so lucky!!!! 😭😭
I haven’t played since February.
However, as someone that already had it, I’d say think very hard about this one. There could be asintomátic players playing or players that have it and haven’t felt the effects yet. It’s a huge risk

The biggest sign right now is that the league is struggling to get permits for fields. Like when the counties don't fell safe letting you even play on their fields that should tell you something. But they are saying "games will take place all through the week when we can get fields." When we used to just have games every Sunday and that was it.

It feels like a money grab on their part honestly but people want to play and im sure are pushing them to get going if they can

The biggest sign right now is that the league is struggling to get permits for fields. Like when the counties don't fell safe letting you even play on their fields that should tell you something. But they are saying "games will take place all through the week when we can get fields." When we used to just have games every Sunday and that was it.

It feels like a money grab on their part honestly but people want to play and im sure are pushing them to get going if they can
It is a money grab because they're going to scramble to look for those fields to rent and play your league games. It isn't worth it man.

I bet they lose money this year.

This orange sky **** is creeping me out b
It looks like Mars outside.
20200909_121913.jpg
pia23240-nasa.jpg

What you guys are seeing/hearing about the Bay Area (and other parts of California, I think) are true. I had to try to unfilter the filter on my picture, but the thing that couldn't match was how dark it was. It's definitely a bit darker. This was taken outside my house at around 830am PST close in San Francisco.

To the gender-reveal party ****ers, congratulations on setting off a wildfire for the sake of revealing it's a boy. ****ers.

PXL_20200909_153242556.jpg
Someone on YouTube predicted that it’d be a boy because they never explode stuff for a girl

What you guys are seeing/hearing about the Bay Area (and other parts of California, I think) are true. I had to try to unfilter the filter on my picture, but the thing that couldn't match was how dark it was. It's definitely a bit darker. This was taken outside my house at around 830am PST close in San Francisco.

To the gender-reveal party ****ers, congratulations on setting off a wildfire for the sake of revealing it's a boy. ****ers.
What are they saying that's probably true :nerd:

PXL_20200909_153242556.jpg
Is this why I'm breathing in ashes?

Back
Top Bottom