the thread about nothing...

Jennifer Hudson, the greatest American singer alive today, was discovered on American Idol. And she didnt even win her season.

Mind blown.

Sigh I have a dude literally walks into my office all day, just telling me what I already know. I just popped the top on my Chobani yogurt, he says I'll come back. The proceeds to walk into my office and start talking. Sits down and tells me he can't do anything. I'm like then we sit, wait and enjoy the Internet until things are back up. Dude is like in his 60's. I will have my headphones on and he still comes into my office wanting to talk.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't want to be mean to dude but sometimes I just want to say dude go back to your desk and chill man. Comes into my office at least 4/5 times a day.

Sigh I have a dude literally walks into my office all day, just telling me what I already know. I just popped the top on my Chobani yogurt, he says I'll come back. The proceeds to walk into my office and start talking. Sits down and tells me he can't do anything. I'm like then we sit, wait and enjoy the Internet until things are back up. Dude is like in his 60's. I will have my headphones on and he still comes into my office wanting to talk.

I don't want to be mean to dude but sometimes I just want to say dude go back to your desk and chill man. Comes into my office at least 4/5 times a day.
The patience you're forced to display to this man will come in handy for future situations.

giphy.gif

Sounds like a workaholic.

Also sounds like my Father-in-law.

tenor (1).gif

I somewhat agree. I think it's more largely determined by your personality, which is determined by nature (you can argue that this under circumstances) and nurture.

I think everyone's experience is different enough that our (imaginary) %'s are vastly different.

But

Where you are born
Who you are born to
Which neighborhood you are living in.
Your temperament.

We have no control of what we are predisposed to.

The most you can do is consciously make decisions on things you are aware of.

I had the same thing once with an older lady In the next door office. I actually think I could have hit but wasn’t really interested. one day I opened the door to leave and she was standing there with her ear to the door.

Lol just the usual sleeping internet surfing lol. We did have restrooms in our office and me and my ex (met at work) had sex a lot in the bathroom in my office.

nah but we used to see clients by appt. And I think she was listening to see if she could hear me with a client,

Back
Top Bottom