the thread about nothing...

1601244312998.png
View attachment 2660998

Never understood why Kobe be rocking oversized jersey.
Cuz that was his era and he wasnt jumping ship for the new fad.
Kobe wore a baggy jersey so defenders would snag it and he'd get the foul call. He also read the rule book and saw that if a ref didn't see the foul, they couldn't call it. Regardless if a player fell down or screamed or whatever. So Kobe would find blind spots on the court and get away with fouling. RIP. They don't make em this psycho no more.

Kobe wore a baggy jersey so defenders would snag it and he'd get the foul call. He also read the rule book and saw that if a ref didn't see the foul, they couldn't call it. Regardless if a player fell down or screamed or whatever. So Kobe would find blind spots on the court and get away with fouling. RIP. They don't make em this psycho no more.
thats my MF'n GOATTT

My neighbor dosed the **** of me last night with some shepherd’s pie. :lol: I ate it, drink a couple a beers and went to sleep. I woke up, showered, got dressed, drove to work, sat down at my desk, turn some music on and started vibing like a mfer. Then I remembered I didn’t even smoke this morning. Hell, I don’t even have any weed. I text her and she just hit me with laughing emojis. :lol:

it's 1:09am.
i accidentally just texted my boss "wyd? you asleep yet?", instead of hubby.
i hope he doesn't interpret it as a booty call... otherwise, it's gonna be super awkward when i see him in the office tomorrow. :sick:
You better think of a work related question and say how it was on your mind all night :lol:

it's 1:09am.
i accidentally just texted my boss "wyd? you asleep yet?", instead of hubby.
i hope he doesn't interpret it as a booty call... otherwise, it's gonna be super awkward when i see him in the office tomorrow. :sick:
I remember reading a story some time back about a girl sending a nude to her boss by accident. He replied with a laugh and told her to check before send just like you do at work for email. That was very cool of him

My neighbor dosed the **** of me last night with some shepherd’s pie. :lol: I ate it, drink a couple a beers and went to sleep. I woke up, showered, got dressed, drove to work, sat down at my desk, turn some music on and started vibing like a mfer. Then I remembered I didn’t even smoke this morning. Hell, I don’t even have any weed. I text her and she just hit me with laughing emojis. :lol:

You better hope she didn’t put anything else in there. Some girls put their “bodily fluids“ in food to bind you into a relationship with them. Just saying.

You better hope she didn’t put anything else in there. Some girls put their “bodily fluids“ in food to bind you into a relationship with them. Just saying.
Been there, done that. Probably built up a tolerance. :lol: All jokes aside, we’re good. I don’t have to worry about that with her.

Back
Top Bottom