the thread about nothing...

I've been knowing about this for years. I expounded on it on other threads as well. What's wrong with me sharing it here?

And work on your piece of 💩 grammar before you try to clown someone. It's "must have". Ghetto public school definitely educate you right.

why you so sensitive it was just a question

why you so sensitive it was just a question

So you weren't trying to make fun of me about learning that? That's the way I interpreted it so I replied accordingly.

Perhaps I misinterpreted you. I assume it's OK to share anything on here since it's a thread for randomness. I was just being dumb and adding to the silliness for fun.

So you weren't trying to make fun of me about learning that? That's the way I interpreted it so I replied accordingly.

Perhaps I misinterpreted you. I assume it's OK to share anything on here since it's a thread for randomness. I was just being dumb and adding to the silliness for fun.

it was just a question seeing this is old information and both rick rosses are pretty irrelevant today

So someone else posted this picture in good fun as a reply to a post I made referencing Puffy in another thread last week. It had me dwelling on Puffy & Suge Knight too.
1B6FC916-EDFB-4D61-9DF5-A60612BA5954.jpeg

The irony of how the paths of Puffy & Suge Knight greatly diverged 25 years after Suge talked 💩 about Puffy at that awards show in 1995.

Puffy is still a free man and still making money in other business ventures despite his Bad Boy Records label no longer being relevant or influential. But the landscape of music has changed dramatically in all fairness. He even beat a gun charge in 2001! 🔫

Suge on the other hand had a litany of F ups in life and business! He's been through the revolving prison door system a lot. He lost Death Row Records because he ran a profitable company into the ground. He even caused bankable artists and good in-house producers who were signed to the label to leave with his idiocy and detrimental conduct.

Suge even got knocked the F out outside of a club in 2008! Who the F goes to a club to get into a conflict and end up getting knocked out? And he got knocked out by a barber smaller than him! What's worse is that fat a%$ 🤡 was in his 40s when that transpired! 😆
Suge.jpg

That fool really needs to stay out of clubs because he also got punched out by associates of Akon during 2009 NBA All-Star Weekend in Phoenix. Then he got shot in 2014 when he went to a club hosting an event for Chris Brown in L.A.

But Suge won't have to worry about anymore problems because he's now living in a big house inside a small room with metal bars in front of it because his stupid a%$ went back to a ghetto hamburger stand in Compton to make human pancakes with a pickup truck in 2015.

it was just a question seeing this is old information and both rick rosses are pretty irrelevant today

I knew it was old. I was just playing with it, especially since I liked old wrestling.

At least the real Rick Ross is a reformed individual who's done positive things since his release. He takes initiatives to deter kids from following his path or emulating him. I still think it's good just because it's not something that's TV important.

“Mr. Biden plans to move quickly to rescind Mr. Trump's "Muslim ban" on immigration from certain countries, and implement a temporary moratorium on deportations while reviewing the deportation system. He is also expected to send a bill to Congress to grant a pathway to citizenship for DREAMers, and rejoin the Paris climate agreement and World Health Organization.”

I didn’t know that Muslim ban was still in place. - :smh:

Last edited:
I haven't tried any of the McDoanld's celebrity collabs yet. But heard the J Balvin meal is a Big Mac without pickles...how lame. If I were to come up with a meal, I would start off by combining a beef and chicken patty in a sandwich.

Got a phone call set up tomorrow with another company for an open position. I don’t necessarily need a new job right now, but it’s worth a shot. This one has better benefits and it’s remote so gotta go for any better opportunity when it becomes available.
make sure its around ppl u like, that might be most important thing.

marikomorose marikomorose Swipe to see the similarities between these two models. And yes I know NB was first.

I aggree w/ it but I don't. I think Virgil/LV went looking in old school archives & found the NB ct1500/550, reworked it w/ a sprinkled some jordan 3, & sold it. Then ALD & NB went back in the archive & dropped theirs. Basically they copied each other (LV & NB).

I aggree w/ it but I don't. I think Virgil/LV went looking in old school archives & found the NB ct1500/550, reworked it w/ a sprinkled some jordan 3, & sold it. Then ALD & NB went back in the archive & dropped theirs. Basically they copied each other (LV & NB).
Pretty sure they also closely match a pair of Avia 880 basketball highs too.
Brands just picking and choosing parts to copy and nothing can really be done about it unless you are Warren Lotas. Lol

Back
Top Bottom