the thread about nothing...

spiderman.jpg

A woman could have medaled in the 100 meter dash in the Olympics and she would still run across the street and look like a girl while running.

Running like a girl = running without pumping your arms.

So my bro and I were driving home when we noticed some jack *** driving all stupid. I’m talking erratically switching lanes, not using turn signals, squeezing in between cars, tailgating other cars...etc. This went on for blocks but the funny part is he never really advanced past the traffic despite all his efforts.

We knew something could happen and it did so right before our eyes. A bus was pulled over picking/dropping off people in his lane so what does that A-hole do?....turn into someone else’s lane. The other driver (Truck) had to swerve into the lane on his left in order not to hit him but ends up side swiping an old lady instead. The a-hole driver see’s what he caused and floors it to get away. Ahh, but my bro’s car is no slouch and we were on his *** in seconds. Snapped a pic of his plate and headed back to give it to the other drivers. I know homie must’ve felt sick when we stopped behind him at the red light and did a u-turn afterwards :lol:

I’m just glad nobody got seriously hurt because if that truck had moved over more it would’ve cause and head-on traffic collision for that old lady.

Last edited:
So my bro and I were driving home when we noticed some jack *** driving all stupid. I’m talking erratically switching lanes, not using turn signals, squeezing in between cars, tailgating other cars...etc. This went on for blocks but the funny part is he never really advanced past the traffic despite all his efforts.

We knew something could happen and it did so right before our eyes. A bus was pulled over picking/dropping off people in his lane so what does that A-hole do?....turn into someone else’s lane. The other driver (Truck) had to swerve into the lane on his left in order not to hit him but ends up side swiping an old lady instead. The a-hole driver see’s what he caused and floors it to get away. Ahh, but my bro’s car is no slouch and we were on his *** in seconds. Snapped a pic of his plate and headed back to give it to the other drivers. I know homie must’ve felt sick when we stopped behind him at the red light and did a u-turn afterwards :lol:

I’m just glad nobody got seriously hurt because if that truck had moved over more it would’ve cause and head-on traffic collision for that old lady.

Dumb question, can the picture help? Never heard of a similar situation.

Dumb question, can the picture help? Never heard of a similar situation.
I figured it would. He can report who caused the accident. The guy in the truck was going to chase him but didn’t want the old lady to think he was fleeing the scene. I did what I could so hopefully it works out for him.

I figured it would. He can report who caused the accident. The guy in the truck was going to chase him but didn’t want the old lady to think he was fleeing the scene. I did what I could so hopefully it works out for him.

I asked because I think I was taught long time ago that in those situations, you are supposed to just hit the person who caused the accident so it would be that person's fault but if you don't and hit someone by moving out the way, it's your fault.

I asked because I think I was taught long time ago that in those situations, you are supposed to just hit the person who caused the accident so it would be that person's fault but if you don't and hit someone by moving out the way, it's your fault.

Oh man, if that truck driver just driven straight...people would be in the hospital right now. This wasn’t a regular truck, it was one of those industrial heavy work trucks.

I thought it was just me but people are driving super reckless lately..

I thought it was just me but people are driving super reckless lately..

Ive been peeping that for at least a month now and I don’t know what that’s due to. People seem to be losing it the closer we get to the end of the year. Just careless all around :smh: Shoot, I almost got hit by a Costco employee rushing to leave work. I tell my bro what happened as I step into his car. We drive off and sure enough run into the same Costco employee except he makes a right onto the 405 N. freeway. We wait our green light to go and see that he gets stopped halfway in the entrance because something just occurred on the freeway. What happened you ask?......a car took the turn too far, hit the curb, flipped over on its roof:wow: Dude must’ve been stuck with all those cars behind him for at least 1/2 hour. Who knows what would’ve happened had I not slowed him down as he was rushing out of Costco.

Back
Top Bottom