the thread about nothing...

Just an observation but I feel like 90% of attractive Hollywood actress’s/female musicians are married to this exact person.
731C77A5-AE51-4EF1-9354-57D415E46422.jpeg

Pasty white. Scraggly beard. 150 lbs of non athletic dad bod.
There’s more long-term stability with some of these dudes. The “hot” dudes are always being sought-after. That’s no good for their insecurities.

I’m just realizing that Poetic Justice had no real plot. Just some everyday type **** movie.

I think it's bc a woman wants a man to be productive and they see video games as event with a lot of time, mental and emotional energy wasted with no substantial outcome, since 99% of dudes aren't making money from it.

I want to give thanks for my weedman. Seriously, if there was a someone to reach out to to nominate this man publicly as the “Weedman of the Year”, I would. This man always has it, always texts back with in 5 minutes and delivers. Bruh even gotten me laid. This man went to Mexico this week for vacation, got back here at 2am, on his way to his girl’s place, he leaves me some in my truck, while I’m sound asleep, talking bout, “Don’t leave no cash in your truck, just pay me whenever..”. Bruh......on principle, I would never ****this guy over. :smokin

It is 1:12 pm and I’m am IN THERE!, as my as my grandmother would say as she rooted for Alonzo Mourning. :lol:. Happy Thanksgiving TAN!! :nthat:

I want to give thanks for my weedman. Seriously, if there was a someone to reach out to to nominate this man publicly as the “Weedman of the Year”, I would. This man always has it, always texts back with in 5 minutes and delivers. Bruh even gotten me laid. This man went to Mexico this week for vacation, got back here at 2am, on his way to his girl’s place, he leaves me some in my truck, while I’m sound asleep, talking bout, “Don’t leave no cash in your truck, just pay me whenever..”. Bruh......on principle, I would never ****this guy over. :smokin

It is 1:12 pm and I’m am IN THERE!, as my as my grandmother would say as she rooted for Alonzo Mourning. :lol:. Happy Thanksgiving TAN!! :nthat:
He got nuclear strength strains?

don’t even remember what it’s like for weed to not be legal. Legit just like buying milk from the grocery store now.

saw a post the other day saying I wish I could travel back in time to 1970 and tell a teenager that in 2020 you can listen to any song in the history of time anytime you want from your pocket. And you can walk into a store and buy weed legally.

Back
Top Bottom