6D3A9A23-07B1-4FE9-945E-00F9FE1821C9.jpeg

😂😂
That’s what makes it funny
Her not wanting to work

😂😂
Her not wanting to work

She flat out called in sick....in person! Lol
Man, some restaurants aren’t playing though. I was at Pollo Loco a few days ago and an employee was checking in with her manager. She not only checked her temperature but also asked her a list of questions, personal ones too. I was shocked.

Employee tried to pull this on me
Said she couldn’t taste or smell and that she was throwing up. I asked her to go get checked at urgent care .
When sent me back paperwork , she had gone to get her cellulite checked !
when I called her out on it and asked her to go take a real test, it came back negative!
fired her on the spot ! that’s ****ing disgusting

6D3A9A23-07B1-4FE9-945E-00F9FE1821C9.jpeg

😂😂
Her not wanting to work

Employee tried to pull this on me
Said she couldn’t taste or smell and that she was throwing up. I asked her to go get checked at urgent care .
When sent me back paperwork , she had gone to get her cellulite checked !
when I called her out on it and asked her to go take a real test, it came back negative!
fired her on the spot ! that’s ****ing disgusting

Why would she go that far ? Damn ...
If its something personal I'm sure you would've understood, some people are just plain stupid.
Whenever an employee reports any symptoms - covid related - we sent them straight to urgencies. If they don't get back with the according paperwork, they know not to came back.

Yup, I still have her paperwork saying she went to get checked for cellulite
Still have her txt saying she’s dying and can’t taste anything and still have her results Santina she’s negative just in case she wants to file for unemployment.
Why would she go that far ? Damn ...
If its something personal I'm sure you would've understood, some people are just plain stupid.
Whenever an employee reports any symptoms - covid related - we sent them straight to urgencies. If they don't get back with the according paperwork, they know not to came back.

Back
Top Bottom