the thread about nothing...

Anyone use clubhouse? My boy swears it's gonna change the game like fb did. I'm in Android so I don't have access to it. We'd have to get a Niketalk room at some point.

Don't really see the point of clubhouse myself but I'm glad in these trying times people seem to be enjoying themselves using it. I'm good though

If I click on my icon bubble by the topic I've posted in, it tells me how many times I've posted on it. This is my 1,235 post in TAN.

Update: I did some shoveling.

PXL_20210202_171101112.jpg

PXL_20210202_172657238.jpg

PXL_20210202_174559207.jpg

The other side of my car:

PXL_20210202_174738267.jpg

PXL_20210202_180619159.jpg

Appreciate you keeping us informed fam, hope is out now lol

TV stopped working last week :sick:

After some research I was actually able to fix it by changing the power board.

Works A1 (for now lol)

Feels good man.

Now I can actually cancel my order for a new TV :nthat:

Was there any soldering involved? Or just a straight swap of parts? Either way good for you. I get that feeling when I repair my own gaming consoles :emoji_thumbsup:

Met a cool and attractive girl recently through my volunteer job and hit it off really well with her, she gave me her number unprompted, we kept talking in voice chat on Discord for hours, having lots of laughs, an incredible amount of things in common, plans to hang out in person with just the two of us, ...
Until eventually the subject of how inexperienced she was at dating came up and then she mentioned she's lesbian.

Just my luck :smh:

Anyone use clubhouse? My boy swears it's gonna change the game like fb did. I'm in Android so I don't have access to it. We'd have to get a Niketalk room at some point.
You can get invites to join? :nerd: I could see a potential for business there, if the service works with usernames. People will pay for a username seen as 'cool' on just about any platform you can think of.
But no I don't really see it changing the game much, certainly not like FB did.

Met a cool and attractive girl recently through my volunteer job and hit it off really well with her, she gave me her number unprompted, we kept talking in voice chat on Discord for hours, having lots of laughs, an incredible amount of things in common, plans to hang out in person with just the two of us, ...
Until eventually the subject of how inexperienced she was at dating came up and then she mentioned she's lesbian.

Just my luck :smh:
Sounds like the synopsis of a romantic comedy. Any chance she go both ways? Only hope you have unless yall get black out drunk together and she makes some uncharacteristic choices

Sounds like the synopsis of a romantic comedy. Any chance she go both ways? Only hope you have unless yall get black out drunk together and she makes some uncharacteristic choices
Not from the impression I got. Though earlier in the conversation where she said she was lesbian, she mentioned she’d been very tired all week from her internship but she still decided to have some kind of party and then very casually mentioned she did some coke and MDMA to combat tiredness.
Then mixed it with alcohol while she’s also on anti-depressants.
She has a bachelor’s in psychology btw and is currently halfway through her master’s in clinical psychology :lol:

I joked around with my friends earlier that with her drug-fueled definition of a party, you never know what might happen :lol:
Either way the only thing that’s changed is I can no longer ask her on a date and take it further in that direction, we’ll get along well as friends. She could be a great wingman

Back
Top Bottom