the thread about nothing...

Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) is beating my ***

fever, nausea, body aches, chills, major headache, can barely move. Dnt know if this happens to everyone but if you get it make sure you dont have **** to do afterwards cuz Im cooked

same

I got the vaccine last week at 3pm and 12 hours later the pain woke me out of my sleep, I had the sweats and chills, muscle pain, headache and fever all lasted about 4 hours. I was fast asleep by 7am. Arm still hurts where I got the shot, and now I find out it’s good for only about 9 months.

But we might have lucked up because Colorado got a bad batch

Just got delivered and after 2 returns I finally found the right size for these harness wyatt boots,. Quickly put them on and they feel perfect and look great. Had to size up to a 45.5 though despite my 41.5 size for non-SLP shoes.
They're a bit darker brown than the picture suggests due to the lighting.
b11fad15b48dbf11c6f507d710b1a82c.jpg

Just got delivered and after 2 returns I finally found the right size for these harness wyatts,. Quickly put them on and they feel perfect and look great. Had to size up to a 45.5 though despite my 41.5 size for non-SLP shoes.
They're a bit darker brown than the picture suggests due to the lighting.
b11fad15b48dbf11c6f507d710b1a82c.jpg
marikomorose marikomorose are these booje or nah to you?
SLP also has a very popular chelsea boot

Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) is beating my ***

fever, nausea, body aches, chills, major headache, can barely move. Dnt know if this happens to everyone but if you get it make sure you dont have **** to do afterwards cuz Im cooked

My wife got her J&J yesterday and woke up last night with a terrible headache and feeling like trash.

GF’s 98 year old grandma got the johnson and Johnson shot and had a mild headache the next day and that’s it.

Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth II, Is Dead at 99
The Duke of Edinburgh, who married the future queen in 1947, brought the monarchy into the 20th century, but his occasional frank comments hurt his image.

on Twitter

Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth II, Is Dead at 99
The Duke of Edinburgh, who married the future queen in 1947, brought the monarchy into the 20th century, but his occasional frank comments hurt his image.

on Twitter

folks online was saying this is Karma for what happened with Meghan
if thats what people consider karma then karma isn’t real :lol::lol:
dude was 99

folks online was saying this is Karma for what happened with Meghan
if thats what people consider karma then karma isn’t real :lol::lol:
dude was 99
Pretty much. He's been having health issues way before she came into the picture. Plus, he doesn't hold much weight since he isn't of Windsor name. He'll, they made him change his name and title just to marry Elizabeth. The queen does all of the talking and decision making.

Pretty much. He's been having health issues way before she came into the picture. Plus, he doesn't hold much weight since he isn't of Windsor name. He'll, they made him change his name and title just to marry Elizabeth. The queen does all of the talking and decision making.

that whole structure of how it works
the ins and outs are confusing to me I just gave up on trying to understand

marikomorose marikomorose are these booje or nah to you?
SLP also has a very popular chelsea boot
I think SLP's suede chelsea boots, especially the harness wyatts, are definitely pretty boujee. I wouldn't say smooth leather chelsea boots are boujee at all, unless they're python leather or something.
Or whatever this is supposed to be.
These look strange but oddly interesting, though I can't seem to find a single photo of them besides the store pictures.
fdf186ebb843172bb4a1cc744ccbc1c3.png
3450b0a909378df86259473110825696.png

621b4021778b5aa4f26aac51efb6abc1.png

Back
Top Bottom