the thread about nothing...

Man i am high as hell. There's no way the 2nd part of this video was made sober. I feel seudced and controlled rn, literally felt like I couldn't break eye contact w/ her & was unable todevert at all when it got weird metallic face at the 2nd after the weird 2nd part. I Feel iLke she might've just mk ultra'd me:

What kind of hobbies do y'all have
Playing Xbox, cycling, hanging out in Twitch chats, finding and reporting IT exploits.
Pre-corona: having a few drinks at a bar or lounge.

I cansider the following more as a hobby then a job, namely volunteer work for a mental health organization co-founded by a close friend’s girlfriend

I had much more physical hobbies in the past but that has long been ruled out due to my medical condition. Even now I need to use an electric bicycle to enjoy my cycling hobby.

Love this song / album, let's assume I don't understand the lyrics :lol:

-

I remember before my ex girlfriend being single for about one year and I was on alcohol listening to Danny Brown and Flatbush Zombies, The Underachievers

Glad I no longer drink alcohol, but listening to him nowadays brings me back to this period

The Hybrid / Old albums

EDIT : I meant XXX / Old

5 AM, slept 45 minutes at lunch time and 30 minutes in the evening :lol:
I'm thinking of trying to sleep only till 7 AM in order to try to wake up every single day at 7 AM, even on week end and holidays, need some rigor, tired of not doing it correctly, I was only able to be serious about sleep between my 2 ex :lol: some 10/10.30 PM after some episodes of The Wire, and as The Wire is great but nothing much about adrenaline, it was quite easy to sleep after 2 episodes as I had to read subtitles with the fatigue :rofl: PC possibilities prevent from respecting sleep needs, PC & the internet...

-

ZAHO1.jpg

zaho2_original_backup.jpg

Anyone here get cluster headaches? I've been getting at least one a day for the past week or so. I got one while I was at work the other day and my boss wanted to send me to the ER because it was so bad. Fortunately I work at a hospital so I told her no and to let me go into an empty patient room and hook myself to a 100% nonrebreather mask on the wall oxygen for 10 minutes. Got rid of the headache completely, but that's not a luxury we all have.

I'd imagine I'm getting them again due to the changing weather, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with the excruciating pain.

Cooking, hiking, cycling, guitar/bass, glass blowing, reading, the list goes on...

Anyone here get cluster headaches? I've been getting at least one a day for the past week or so. I got one while I was at work the other day and my boss wanted to send me to the ER because it was so bad. Fortunately I work at a hospital so I told her no and to let me go into an empty patient room and hook myself to a 100% nonrebreather mask on the wall oxygen for 10 minutes. Got rid of the headache completely, but that's not a luxury we all have.

I'd imagine I'm getting them again due to the changing weather, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with the excruciating pain.
Not me personally, but a coworker. Had one pop up on him a few months back. Homie was on his hands and knees in a customer's home. Near tears. Puked (in the bathroom). Literally had to call an ambulance cuz he couldn't walk down stairs and his partner alone wouldnt have been able to get him down either.

I think hes got medication for it. Its random episodes too...not much rhyme or reason.

Had a dream last night.

3 things stuck out. 1 I'd rather not get in to. 1 being a former coworker. The other being what was presented in the dream as my living space.

Not me personally, but a coworker. Had one pop up on him a few months back. Homie was on his hands and knees in a customer's home. Near tears. Puked (in the bathroom). Literally had to call an ambulance cuz he couldn't walk down stairs and his partner alone wouldnt have been able to get him down either.

I think hes got medication for it. Its random episodes too...not much rhyme or reason.
Yeah the pain is 10/10. The good news is they don't last all that long (45-90 minutes, usually), but you're down for the count when you get one. Mine usually happen at night, so I'll wake up for an hour or so writhing in pain and then it'll fade out and I'll be back to normal. I've found that this helps keep the pain down to a 5-6/10 so I've been keeping them handy:

51FssGSflpL._AC_SX425_.jpg

- Forums
- Reading
- Listening to music
- Way too much time watching videos on YouTube

I hung out with a couple select friends once in a while before covid, but I typically do the above in my spare time. I generally do not like being around people, thus I usually keep to myself when I can. I would add exercise, but I think of that as a lifestyle rather than a hobby.

Cooking, hiking, cycling, guitar/bass, glass blowing, reading, the list goes on...
if you mention that kind of headache, severity and frequency that has been happening, I would play it safe and go for a scan. the last thing anybody wants is aneurysms.

if you mention that kind of headache, severity and frequency that has been happening, I would play it safe and go for a scan. the last thing anybody wants is aneurysms.
Yeah I have an appointment lined up just to be on the safe side. My symptoms match cluster headaches to a T though, whereas the only thing I have relating to a potential aneurysm is the headache itself. No neurological deficits, stiff neck, photophobia, diplopia, etc. They also respond incredibly well to oxygen and I fit the demographic of your average sufferer. Had my first bout of them back in 2018 and I'd been headache-free completely prior to this past week.

Back
Top Bottom