the thread about nothing...

Fatigue, chills, stiffness, the normal stuff we might all had with the 2nd of Pfizer :lol:
But at least there were normal side effects, nothing worrying
-
Strange, I don't like to suffer, but stiffness could be pleasant, maybe because associated to some valuable effort in general ?
-

I'd rather have the symptoms of the Covid vaccine rather than ending up where the people in India are right now.

I prefer fitteds due to my head shape. I can get the size that fits me. Wish snapbacks were slightly bigger in the base circumference, same with dad hats.

i wouldn't suggest these things.
i wouldn't even suggest the chiropractor. so many horror stories from these places. can't get em all right and it's repeated generic movements that aren't tailored to the patient.

Ridiculous

857FE1EC-16EA-44A8-A3F2-D046A127AE01.png

i wouldn't suggest these things.
i wouldn't even suggest the chiropractor. so many horror stories from these places. can't get em all right and it's repeated generic movements that aren't tailored to the patient.
what kind of horror stories? care to share them?

i feel the exact opposite in regards to the sub.

possibly I got used to it. initially, I would have preferred having an english dub rather than reading the sub so as not to miss any action while watching. over time, it has become more of a normalcy for me of having to read and at the same time watch what's going on. I guess the reason for not liking the english dub nowadays is due to the poor voice acting and wrong translations that makes the scene awkward. kinda reminds me back in the day when watching chinese kungfu movies that were poorly dubbed and never really cared about it when I was young. nowadays, it's the butt of jokes with the off-timing lip sync that would just cause me to cry of laughter.

even the japanese games felt awkward just listening to the dubbed version. I believe Final Fantasy 7 Remake has that option to atleast have the characters speak in their native design rather than have a male character speak in an effeminate voice.

what kind of horror stories? care to share them?
patients who've come out worse than when they've come in.
terrible swelling, misalignments, and even patients being paralyzed. do some quick research and you will find lots of bad feedback and scary stories.
i'm not saying they can't give effective care. i would just be very cautious. you don't want to mess with your spine unless you have to.
popping your bones and joints isn't even good for you over time.

God I hate when people are too lazy to look for misplaced items in the house. Got everyone in the house scrambling looking and they’re literally (not exaggerating) sitting back waiting for others to find it for them :smh:

possibly I got used to it. initially, I would have preferred having an english dub rather than reading the sub so as not to miss any action while watching. over time, it has become more of a normalcy for me of having to read and at the same time watch what's going on. I guess the reason for not liking the english dub nowadays is due to the poor voice acting and wrong translations that makes the scene awkward. kinda reminds me back in the day when watching chinese kungfu movies that were poorly dubbed and never really cared about it when I was young. nowadays, it's the butt of jokes with the off-timing lip sync that would just cause me to cry of laughter.

even the japanese games felt awkward just listening to the dubbed version. I believe Final Fantasy 7 Remake has that option to atleast have the characters speak in their native design rather than have a male character speak in an effeminate voice.
Yu Yu Hakusho is the best dub I've heard, b/t that & Full Metal Alchemist.

patients who've come out worse than when they've come in.
terrible swelling, misalignments, and even patients being paralyzed. do some quick research and you will find lots of bad feedback and scary stories.
i'm not saying they can't give effective care. i would just be very cautious. you don't want to mess with your spine unless you have to.
popping your bones and joints isn't even good for you over time.
of course. I believe that is pretty much a norm now with almost everything, not just chiropractice. malpractices occur even with your doctor, wrong diagnosis. wrong medication which can also happen with the pharmacist, dentist or dental hygienist and even a cosmetologist.

while I cannot fully affirm any of those horror stories regarding chirotherapist, I could personally say that out of 30 chiropractitioners that I consulted, only 3 people are genuinely good or competent on what they are doing. most of them I deemed ineffective. don't treat you or just conning you to come back again and again, I have a co-worker that has been coming over and over again to her chiropractor for 2 years with the problem not going away. not sure if my co-worker was just going there because she is attracted to the chiropractor or the other way around considering that she is really beautiful. I advised her to dump her chiropractor and look for somebody else that I recommended. too bad it took a long time like 2 years to finally realize she could have been duped. case in point, her situation is now worse and her pain has now migrated all over her body. like any other medical procedures, there is always a risk involved. I wouldn't resort to chiropractice unless I'm sure of the risk and problems involved. although I must say that if you find someone who is competent enough to do the procedure, I'd do it. I had bad doctors, surgeons, dentists in the past, so surely I wouldn't be surprised on seeing bad chiropractors as well.

Went to the bar today and didn’t drink.
It was actually pretty dope. Ordered soda waters with cranberry juice all night.
I was more cognizant of the females checking me out and my $300-$400 usual tabs were capped at $100
$40 for the Uber. $30 cuz i bought my friends a round. $20 I still got in cash. And $10 on tacos and horchata after.
Good Saturday night :smile:

Back
Top Bottom