the thread about nothing...

The hell did Nawghty do now?
Probably sampled a PPP loan or something like that. Told the govt the money was insured so they could just write it off.

I believe what got him banned was an argument he had with another NTer in the Sony PS5 thread. Somehow the topic of guns or a threat of using one came about. And just like that BOOM (no pun intended) he was banned.

New Balance 1080v11 holding up decent.
IMG_20210601_180828.jpg

Today's run
Screenshot_20210601-182750__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-182753__01.jpg

1 of the G.O.A.T. movies. In my top 5 no question. The CGI was so ahead of it's time with the Forrest & LBJ scene. A great story overall. **** Jenny that manipulative ***** lol.

what are the other 4 on that top 5 list.
the movie was good!
I agree with you. I hate Jenny! All he wanted to do was love her 😭😭

what are the other 4 on that top 5 list.
the movie was good!
I agree with you. I hate Jenny! All he wanted to do was love her 😭😭
For real & that too genuinely with all his heart. That skankaroo didn't deserve Forrest lol. The other 4 hmm 🤔 I will say Dark Knight Rises/The Revenant/Titanic/The Shawshank Redemption. What's your top 5?

I find all the Lt. Dan scenes hilarious. Oh and the Not enough rocks scene, lol
Yo Lt. Dan is the man. His character story hits man. When he was laying hopeless on the hospital bed blaming Forrest for him being alive & how he was suppose to die in the war with his men-that was deep. And the New Year's scene where the 2 chicks mock him for being crippled. I've seen handicap people get mocked for their condition in real life like school & out in the public. It just makes me sad watching that scene. The not enough rocks scene is hilarious & when he reminisces how Jenny's Dad "loved" her & her sisters "too much" lol. Forrest's perspective just makes those scenes comical. It's crazy how Forrest knows his mental state of mind isn't 100% because when Jenny had their son he asked Jenny "Is he...like me?" Truly a cinematic masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom