the thread about nothing...

Nah it's been the little things that I've pushed to the back. I brought it w/ like 100k miles on it, and doesn't even have 150k yet. It's fine, it's just that the engineering is more difficult than it needs to be like changing the starter on my jeep was 2min job, as w/ this I have to remove the whole intake just deal w/ a star bolt in an extremely tight w/o stripping it.
If this is what I think it is, you know that’s a pretty high priced job, right? Or is that why you’re doing it yourself? :lol:

aa44r4l6lb571.jpg

Thoughts?

He gave her too much importance. I've been tricked twice by the same woman in like 2006, since then it was impossible to me to accept some things. I did accept things I wouldn't have to, but this kind of behavior, never again. Basically I had a car, I went to pick up a woman at night in another city, I took her to my home AND THEN she decided to tell me that people used to try to rape her by the past. So that means you don't like me and realize it only know and try to disgust me of the idea of having sex with you. I dislike to be manipulated so I hated how she acted. We did sleep together, didn't do nothing. Feet to face :lol: I gave her a second chance a few time later but again she tricked me, differently, she invited a guy who happened to be her ex, so we were all together at my home, and they were too closed. So I didn't sleep because I didn't want them to #### in my studio apartment :rofl: I put some alarm in order to wake them up like I had some stuff to do, I took those 2 parasites in my car, I brought them back to their city, and I instantly forgot about that girl but I decided this day no woman would play me again. I can't prevent a woman to cheat. But the way a woman acts with you when you're with her, it's different ! It doesn't mean all other women were respectful, most of them were, but not them all, but girls you better know no way another one play with my nerves like this. I also knew a girl, in fact an ex girlfriend, this one acted to have some presents for christmas then told me she cheated me. Those experiences changed me. Not the kind of forget this kind of things :lol: So paying for a woman ? No. I don't want to chase the ##### no more. If something have to happen with a woman, good. If not, that's life. There are other great things to do. Like not be taken for a ####.

He gave her too much importance. I've been tricked twice by the same woman in like 2006, since then it was impossible to me to accept some things. I did accept things I wouldn't have to, but this kind of behavior, never again. Basically I had a car, I went to pick up a woman at night in another city, I took her to my home AND THEN she decided to tell me that people used to try to rape her by the past. So that means you don't like me and realize it only know and try to disgust me of the idea of having sex with you. I dislike to be manipulated so I hated how she acted. We did sleep together, didn't do nothing. Feet to face :lol: I gave her a second chance a few time later but again she tricked me, differently, she invited a guy who happened to be her ex, so we were all together at my home, and they were too closed. So I didn't sleep because I didn't want them to #### in my studio apartment :rofl: I put some alarm in order to wake them up like I had some stuff to do, I took those 2 parasites in my car, I brought them back to their city, and I instantly forgot about that girl but I decided this day no woman would play me again. I can't prevent a woman to cheat. But the way a woman acts with you when you're with her, it's different ! It doesn't mean all other women were respectful, most of them were, but not them all, but girls you better know no way another one play with my nerves like this. I also knew a girl, in fact an ex girlfriend, this one acted to have some presents for christmas then told me she cheated me. Those experiences changed me. Not the kind of forget this kind of things :lol: So paying for a woman ? No. I don't want to chase the ##### no more. If something have to happen with a woman, good. If not, that's life. There are other great things to do. Like not be taken for a ####.
Bruh where are you finding these low down ******?!?

Was about to sell something to a dude on Mercari and we agreed on a price. Then he asked me when I can ship out the item and I told him next day. Half an hour passes so I try to follow up and he blocked me. Tf did I do? :lol:

Was about to sell something to a dude on Mercari and we agreed on a price. Then he asked me when I can ship out the item and I told him next day. Half an hour passes so I try to follow up and he blocked me. Tf did I do? :lol:
Might he try to scam you, and when realizing he wouldn't be able to do so blocked you ?

It must be horrible to be an artist and to be waiting for people to like what you do, very stressful, regular jobs are better : "hate it or love it" I'm gonna take my money !

maxresdefault.jpg

Must b
He had a legit profile with reviews and a bunch of items listed so I don’t think it was a scammer. Just strange since the only messages sent were our offers and him asking about shipping :lol:
Must be a mistake then ? He might hit the button without intention...Does it need a confirmation to block someone ?

Back
Top Bottom