the thread about nothing...

Air Champa

formerly champa
Joined Feb 23, 2017
How was Jack's game in HS?
He was very good. In HS he could take advantage of the fact that he was taller than a lot of the kids, so he did a lot of slashing to the basket and dunking/easy layups. He already had a good all around skillset also and was hard to stop at that level. Played 3 years for Port Arthur Lincoln. He finished his senior season at an academy school.

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Yesterday a friend decided to stream on Twitch getting drunk while playing ranked matches Mortal Kombat 11 and dudes were somehow still losing to her while she lost track of what planet she was on
By the time she passed out, her win/loss record was 6/7. :smh::lol: One managed to lose to her while she was rambling about her special moves not coming out, too wasted to realize she picked a completely different character

Joined Oct 28, 2006
A lot of classic oldschool video games being posted. Super Mario World was my childhood. Anyone play or rmbr these gems? I'd put Driver 3 in the mix too but it just wasn't as good as #1 & 2. I still fire it up & re-do the missions time to time
Screenshot_20210722-212608_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210722-212616_Chrome.jpg
Man I remember one mission in Driver 2 was hard as hell when I was younger...my uncle couldn't beat that **** either and he was getting so pissed off :rofl:

Joined Oct 17, 2012
Man I remember one mission in Driver 2 was hard as hell when I was younger...my uncle couldn't beat that **** either and he was getting so pissed off :rofl:
Lol there were a few of those. Was it the one where you're chasing the bad guy around a cliff or chasing him while he's in the helicopter? Pink Lenny was a ***** lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now