the thread about nothing...

That’s what’s up. I personally like to make blue bell cookies and cream soda floats. (Sprite is my favorite).
I to by from floats from the fastfood place called "Cookout" and I'd almost always get a surprised reaction when I'd ask for Sprite float :lol: It's the best kind.

A460B59F-D352-4A46-9CDA-20A25BA4E3E7.jpeg

TIL DJ Khaled called himself "Arab Attack" until around this time 20 years ago but crazy part is he's been around 20 years.

PayPal sent me a email saying I need a tax ID number to keep my account active...not sure how to get one as I don't have an official business...

PayPal sent me a email saying I need a tax ID number to keep my account active...not sure how to get one as I don't have an official business...
I don't recall Paypal ever asking me anything like that, that sounds weird. At worst they sometimes demanded information on specific transactions as part of a money laundering probe while they froze my account but that's about it.
I just demand my payments to be transferred strictly as "gift to friends & family", never as a business transaction.

All my sales through PayPal have been done through eBay, so there's no friends and family option. All my sales were done before they went with their own eBay payment service though.

I see a website where you can apply for one. Just need to think of a good name as I do want to start a business one day, just need to network and get the right connections.

My sister got me watching Below Deck. It reminds me of Road Rules, except on a yacht and with wayyyy better looking people.

Checking out places to live and met one of the finest ladies for a tour of property. But of course she's ****ing married
That's always like that, women we are interested in are never single, and if they are they're not interested or they'ld be source of problems :lol:
It's easy for women to be in couple, so for the finest ones even more so...:frown:
I know they say no one chose his/her sexuality BUT I'm sure there are men who were exhausted of chasing ladies and just told themselves #### this I'm "into" men now :rofl:
Bisexual the ones who couldn't be single for too much long time

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom