the thread about nothing...

I remember watching that game live. I think it was on Easter Day.
Also remember watching the DeRozan dunk. So filthy
It was definitely a holiday. Cant remember which. I'll go with Easter.

Them Knicks teams used to give that 2010 - 2015 Bulls teams fits. I still remember the game from Christmas of 2010. That was the year Bulls won 60+ games, Rose got MVP. But first half of the year, Amare was playing at an MVP level and he and the Knicks toyed with the Bulls christmas day.

That Rose pass was a play I almost forgot about. Post injury, still had crazy hang time.

images

I’ll be honest with all of you, I’m not intelligent at all, but damn, I think the vaccine was just supposed to minimize the effects of COVID, not prevent it entirely. However, my co-workers seem to believe and are inclined to have me believe that the vaccine is a failure and an infringement on their rights because vaccinated people are still getting COVID. I can’t.

I’ll be honest with all of you, I’m not intelligent at all, but damn, I think the vaccine was just supposed to minimize the effects of COVID, not prevent it entirely. However, my co-workers seem to believe and are inclined to have me believe that the vaccine is a failure and an infringement on their rights because vaccinated people are still getting COVID. I can’t.
It’s sad how many people think the vaccine is supposed to be 100% effective. No vaccine is ever completely effective.

It’s sad how many people think the vaccine is supposed to be 100% effective. No vaccine is ever completely effective.
You'd think after a year and a half+ of the pandemic, restrictions, them taking more time for "research", etc. they would see that vaccines were never 100% effective in human history and also that some people may have negative health reactions to it. But no they see one negative article about someone supposedly becoming impotent or extreme fatigue and then are like "see I told you getting the vax is not for me". Ish is effin ridiculous *rza voice.

You'd think after a year and a half+ of the pandemic, restrictions, them taking more time for "research", etc. they would see that vaccines were never 100% effective in human history and also that some people may have negative health reactions to it. But no they see one negative article about someone supposedly becoming impotent or extreme fatigue and then are like "see I told you getting the vax is not for me". Ish is effin ridiculous *rza voice.
It just shows that a part of humanity are not fully evolved. My young self would normally enter into arguments that would typically shut up people for the most part. But I also discovered that you don't win arguments with people who can't even activate 1% of their brain function.

What I don’t understand is, if you and yours is vaccinated, why do you care if someone else isnt? I feel like the people putting down unvaccinated people are just as selfish as the anti vaxxers. Idk if they think the unvaccinated is going to catch it from them and, for some reason, they’ll feel guilty or people are just looking for a reason to put other people down. If its the latter, I think it just goes to show America is a generally unhappy place. I think its been this way since before Trump, before the pandemic. Those 2 gave people an excuse to stop hiding it.

I miss this era.

Tyreke was like one of 3 players to average 20 5 and 5 his rookie year. Fell off a cliff 3 years afterward? Craziness.
That era was a perfect mix of midrange, 3 point shooting, and inside game. So many fun teams as well.

The Kings misused Tyreke after his rookie year. They moved him away from the PG position and he never recovered.

What I don’t understand is, if you and yours is vaccinated, why do you care if someone else isnt? I feel like the people putting down unvaccinated people are just as selfish as the anti vaxxers. Idk if they think the unvaccinated is going to catch it from them and, for some reason, they’ll feel guilty or people are just looking for a reason to put other people down. If its the latter, I think it just goes to show America is a generally unhappy place. I think its been this way since before Trump, before the pandemic. Those 2 gave people an excuse to stop hiding it.
I don't think it's an American thing or that it has much to do with a personal risk, I think those anti-vax troglodytes are just slowing down the overall recovery process for the people with a sense of responsibility. I assume that's what most find frustrating about anti-vaxxers.

Back
Top Bottom