the thread about nothing...

5? damn that’s early. They’re not kidding about that 9 to 5, lol.
Lol I know right! We went to a few places where on google it listed the hours to be 7 or 9PM- we pull up to these places & store hours are 8-5 & they're closed. Some were even closed for season & google shows them to be open like wtf lol. Guess in rural spots & small town USA no one cares to update their business stuff on google

Some more pics. Storefront for the glass shop, pizza @ Piecasso & a small marketplace. For pizza I got portobello mushroom, Chreva goat cheese & red onion. The dough was very good. Had similarity to California Pizza Kitchen style pizza. I had the peanut butter mousse for dessert. It was just ok, pizza was bangin though
IMG-20211122-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20211122-WA0023.jpg
20211122_152752.jpg
20211122_161412.jpg
20211122_190800.jpg
20211122_190807.jpg
20211122_194545.jpg
20211122_195010.jpg
20211122_200015.jpg
20211122_200035.jpg

Lol I know right! We went to a few places where on google it listed the hours to be 7 or 9PM- we pull up to these places & store hours are 8-5 & they're closed. Some were even closed for season & google shows them to be open like wtf lol. Guess in rural spots & small town USA no one cares to update their business stuff on google

The pandemic is probably to blame. That’s what their hours used to be, I’m guessing.

It’s the opposite where I stay. The street traffic is back to normal again to where entire blocks are filled up with standstill bumper to bumper.

The pandemic is probably to blame. That’s what their hours used to be, I’m guessing.

It’s the opposite where I stay. The street traffic is back to normal again to where entire blocks are filled up with standstill bumper to bumper.
Yeah def pandemic has a lot to do with it. We asked some locals about how the cases have been & they said Vermont has had a few surges & a high amount of cases. Latest surge was just last week. Covid is the reason the factory tours at Ben & Jerry's is temporarily closed. I really wanted to do the tour & this damn covid has it closed till end of Jan.

Yeah, all of Cali is pretty much open now, right? The few months of little to no traffic had to have been appreciated by you folks living there.

Tragic. 4th dui and killed 3 girls.
People just aren't afraid of the consequences. They should allow cops to slap/punch people on the spot that get pulled over and they're over the limit. People are just careless.

Yeah def pandemic has a lot to do with it. We asked some locals about how the cases have been & they said Vermont has had a few surges & a high amount of cases. Latest surge was just last week. Covid is the reason the factory tours at Ben & Jerry's is temporarily closed. I really wanted to do the tour & this damn covid has it closed till end of Jan.

Yeah, all of Cali is pretty much open now, right? The few months of little to no traffic had to have been appreciated by you folks living there.
Aww that sucks, that tour would’ve been cool to see ☹️

Yeah, it is open although some spots like the Mall and fast food restaurants have signs at the entrance saying you need to be vaccinated in order to walk in. It’s not enforced yet but there will be trouble if it gets to that point.

Heard a theory today that could very well be true: it's traditional for black people use so much seasoning bc our ancestors were given scraps of meat that was sometimes rotten or undesirable and the only way to hide the taste was by drowning it in seasoning. Makes a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom