the thread about nothing...

Walking towards my sisters place and I see a giant tree fallen over to last nights insane winds. It was blocking my way in and the only thing holding the tree from falling were the power lines....I crossed under it very quickly :lol:
B0286815-D956-45A6-B0F7-FEF0C8DEDF16.jpeg
AD691B10-FC6F-4857-A452-A5F480F0F784.jpeg
589A2714-D43A-4244-A62B-5E51A696F07E.jpeg

I hope TAN fam had a great thanksgiving😎

Walking towards my sisters place and I see a giant tree fallen over to last nights insane winds. It was blocking my way in and the only thing holding the tree from falling were the power lines....I crossed under it very quickly :lol:
B0286815-D956-45A6-B0F7-FEF0C8DEDF16.jpeg
AD691B10-FC6F-4857-A452-A5F480F0F784.jpeg
589A2714-D43A-4244-A62B-5E51A696F07E.jpeg

I hope TAN fam had a great thanksgiving😎
Look like Jurassic Park

One of if not the biggest shopping day of the year in the United States, makes no sense why you wouldn't have your stock on allocation accurate on your own website

Woah I haven’t watched South Park in a while, but it sounds like the show is coming to an end from what I read about the recent special

does homie that ran the brand "random objects" still post on here, to this very day, the triple black random spellout hoodie he had is one of my favorites. perfect sizing, elastic still intact, quality gsm... just wondering if he's still around?

He's either a Mob boss/Underboss for the Irish Mob or a businessman with heavy ties to the Mob. Explains why the Wet Bandits were in NY in part 2. They fled Chicago cause of a contract he put out on them 🤔😂
I mean he was working with Tony Soprano so he must have been taken care of.

Kevin Garnett: Anything Is Possible
(On Showtime)

Documentary is fire. Put together real well. Garnett knows how to tell a story. All of it was interesting. Not a dull moment. Not even a KG fan but saw it twice. Once myself & again with the fam yesterday. Worth the watch.

Trailer

Pre NBA Story about MJ & Isaiah (sneak peek)

does homie that ran the brand "random objects" still post on here, to this very day, the triple black random spellout hoodie he had is one of my favorites. perfect sizing, elastic still intact, quality gsm... just wondering if he's still around?
I reached out to him directly via IG about a year ago to ask a question about the CMYK design and he was pretty responsive. I brought up NT and we briefly reminisced

Oneness has a courtesy message for holiday sales now, allow 10-14 days for shipping. They must have learned from the Primitive IQ disaster.
Oneness.PNG

Last edited:
Dude should’ve just called the police. Why you come back out with a rifle is just dumb. Should’ve just thrown hands and settle it like men.

Dude should’ve just called the police. Why you come back out with a rifle is just dumb. Should’ve just thrown hands and settle it like men.

Because they were hiding/withholding the kid or kid's location. They would have been calling the police on themselves since it was court ordered visitation or whatever you call it.

Because they were hiding/withholding the kid or kid's location. They would have been calling the police on themselves since it was court ordered visitation or whatever you call it.
Ahh, I should’ve turned to volume on. I saw this clip with no sound and assumed it was just two angry neighbors.

this kind of thing is long gone. some men nowadays turned into Karens.
I see fist fights break out in my area still. It’s usually two drunk guys though and it’s really sloppy. Wild haymakers everywhere, lol.

Back
Top Bottom