the thread about nothing...

GF joined the AKA's.. Not particularly thrilled but whatever

My girl in college was an AKA for a year. She was a laid back person who was super chill. She didn't let the organization or the culture change her at all.........some people though get caught up in the appearance.

It's cool though, just be confident in yourself.

all these people in my area are going crazy and buying up all the hostess stuff ..
laugh.gif

my little niece is at work and sent me this pic

Last edited:
Captain Murphy video got me going brain dead. was listening to his tracks baked last night in the dark with the beaches on, had me feeling all uneasy. kept thinking I was hearing things :lol:

I hate going on FB and seeing pictures of people having fun partying with lots of girls and everything while I live like a loser by myself. Welp, hopefully there is reincarnation- that way I get another chance at not being a bum. 

Why not until the next lifetime to start living your life.......now?

Captain Murphy video got me going brain dead. was listening to his tracks baked last night in the dark with the beaches on, had me feeling all uneasy. kept thinking I was hearing things
laugh.gif
i cant people cant tell its tyler and earl just rapping over flying lotus beats and some other random beats, this seems like an adult swim type thing like freaknik with t-pain maybe he will get some sort of short special on adult swim..
wink.gif

What should I do today. Go to the movies, the mall, or play COD. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom