the thread about nothing...

Winter is my favorite season.

Spring is cool. Outside of being out of school growing up, summer is overrated.
never loved summer even during swim season. spring is best for me, then winter, fall season is atrocious due to rain. summer is last since I couldn't stand the heat.

he59re3xsfc81.jpg

**** winter. HATE winter. Summer is the best & absolutely most enjoyable season. It's not even close. Spring is a close 2nd
You can do a lot of activities in these seasons! I never want to do **** if it’s cold, windy or raining.

It’s been raining here and there the last few days and my butt has stayed indoors. Only good part of that weather is the consumption of various soups.

For me Fall, Spring, Winter then Summer. I hate being hot.
Fall is kool. Love taking roadtrips around the New England/Upsate NY area to see some beautiful foliage. Spring temps wise is perfect & all the air is super fresh exiting winter. Summer to me is the GOAT season, I love & thrive in the heat.

Last edited:
You can do a lot of activities in these seasons! I never want to do **** if it’s cold, windy or raining.

It’s been raining here and there the last few days and my butt has stayed indoors. Only good part of that weather is the consumption of various soups.
This right here. Summer is where it's at. Beach/bbq's/women dressed sexy/car shows/playin ball outside/roadtrips/going on a nice long drive and cruise in your car/zoo/outdoor movie theater/outdoor gyms/walks in the city downtown or park/street fairs I mean this list is literally endless. Can only do a fraction of this stuff during the winter. There be days I just look outside & hear the wind blowing while temps are at 10 or below & I just shake my head & get depressed. Daylight savings is another depressing thing about winter + the snow- hate that **** too. I used to dislike the rain as a kid but have appreciating it as an adult. Something magical about it & so relaxing to hear the rain hitting up against your window & A/C bouncing off their surfaces & making that distinct noise.

Back
Top Bottom