the thread about nothing...

Keanu Reeves is an extremely talented individual(I think), but I don’t believe he can hoop. Im not buying that. :lol:
cruy8v46qcq01.jpg

Idk man, I feel like my game-dar is pretty good :lol: , its not impossible tho.
I speak from experience, when I was a kid people thought I couldn't ball, but little did they know that I could actually ball, and mofos were mad as hell once I was done with them. It always felt good destroying these dudes egos.

There have been a handful of times I've been wrong both ways (thought they couldn't play but they were great or thought they could play but they couldn't). What's crazy is, the ones that l thought couldn't play ended up being top tier good, not just decent.

There have been a handful of times I've been wrong both ways (thought they couldn't play but they were great or thought they could play but they couldn't). What's crazy is, the ones that l thought couldn't play ended up being top tier good, not just decent.
Man I remember in HS there was a freshman that looked so dorky. Dude would wear his pants all the way up WITH his shirt tucked. Dude was hardcore Christian, didn’t even cuss. Come to find out, dude had UNLIMITED handles. Thats when I learned looks aint got nothing to do with it. Its more or less about how someone moves. Keanu’s run leaves me to believe he aint got no game.

Picked up another pair of Command Forces, this time the Hyper Jade's. Wanted to get the Billy Hoyle's but the only pairs I could find in my size on ebay were going for far more than I was willing to pay. Also the air pump is indeed functional, I just didn't know how to use it at first when I got the Spurs earlier this year. Thought it was more literal rather than simply squeezing the collar air bag. :lol:
20220120_153338.jpg
20220120_153543.jpg

Back
Top Bottom