the thread about nothing...

Iyen repped. Oz is a classic, yet so underrated.
Adebisi,Keller,Schillinger,Said, and Ryan O'Reilly are great characters.

i messed w/ burr redding, el cid and jackson vehue.
Iyen repped. Oz is a classic, yet so underrated.
Adebisi,Keller,Schillinger,Said, and Ryan O'Reilly are great characters.

I can't think of one character that wasn't well developed, besides Zabitz (spelling). My boy Querns though.

down to smoking 1 square a day from smoking 25+ a day. pretty hard, i stopped copping and started bumming one when i woke up and one before sleep from my room mate. now i'm down to one a day barely craving them. not even after i eat. i've been smoking since i was 15, i'm 25 now. i realized it was time to kick it when i got winded walking up the stairs. haven't fully kicked it yet but i'm close.

I HATE beanies without the fold :smh:

aight, peep this. at my old job, i use to date a server ( i cook) i tied to smash but she's some weird religious chick from california. anyway i went back to my old job... my chef told me she's engaged. i told him idgaf, (i really dont't, i talked to her for a month...) i think i might just claim i'm married an beat her to it. :pimp: savage life, i already started back there and told all the cooks to rep me being married. it was her day off. little ***** has no idea what she's in for. :lol: ... or should i tell her to please... stay safe.

Short work week is always a great thing. I'm working today and tomorrow then we're hitting the road about 2AM Wednesday morning. Heading to spend the holiday with my wife parents in Arkansas. Should be able to get a lot of studying and resting while we're down there. I love the holiday season.

Last edited:
The beanie I be rocking.
rlbh.jpg
Got the same one
:wow: Please tell me where you got these from.

I got the Steeler and Knicks one at my job in Pittsburgh at Ace Athletic, and the Spurs at Sneaker Villa. They got way more teams, they had a Detroit Red Wings that was the same style as the Knicks that was NUTS. The Penguins one is crazy

I want that Spurs one. I am on the hunt.

My rep count went up, only by one though. RIP to all my earned reps from the last week or so.
eek.gif
What happened to Pabs rep count? Mods be hatin?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom