the thread about nothing...

Jack Harlow for White Men Can't Jump reboot yuck
dunks-fail.gif

In desperate need of a new personal laptop. Have typed up two emails in my personal email account on my work laptop. They were to my kids school, but I dont even want that place having my kind of access to my personal life.

Welp, nearly just burned my house down :lol:

Had a pizza box on the stove. Pushed it back a bit, shoving into a pasta pot I had setting there. Pot nudged the back left burner knob just enough to put it on "high." Box was baarrrrrely touching that burner. Thankfully I was literally standing right there and I smelled smoke and thought the front left burner (the one the box was on top of) was on. When I picked up the box the back edge was smoldering just a little, but when I opened the box up it lit on fire-fire. I dumped the whole pizza onto my plate and then ran the box (which was now in flames) like an Olympic torch-bearer through my house and hucked it into my fireplace.

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Welp, nearly just burned my house down :lol:

Had a pizza box on the stove. Pushed it back a bit, shoving into a pasta pot I had setting there. Pot nudged the back left burner knob just enough to put it on "high." Box was baarrrrrely touching that burner. Thankfully I was literally standing right there and I smelled smoke and thought the front left burner (the one the box was on top of) was on. When I picked up the box the back edge was smoldering just a little, but when I opened the box up it lit on fire-fire. I dumped the whole pizza onto my plate and then ran the box (which was now in flames) like an Olympic torch-bearer through my house and hucked it into my fireplace.

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
You were going out Final Destination style. But good catch because that could’ve been extremely catastrophic.

Back
Top Bottom